Newbie to Foundation

Caffio

I'm a beginner in makeup and it probably sounds really silly but how and where do you apply foundation?

midnightlouise

hi! The best thing to do is just to dot it on cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin and then blend it in, and pay special attention to your hairline & jawline to make sure there's no visible line. You can use a sponge, brush, or fingers to apply it. I always use my fingers when using liquid, and a kabuki or damp sponge for mineral. Hope this helped a little bit!
smiles.gif

dollbabybex

i think a brush or sponge is best for you, as it assures you have a flawless finish,

as long as the colour is a perfect match to your skin (its always better to go a touch lighter than darker if stuck between 2 shades... as you can add blush/bronzer to add colour) you dont need to apply it all over, you can apply it where its needed, for example the nose or forehead.

not to say DONT apply it allover, I apply it all over myself, but some people prefer to just cover the tzone area.

A nice option is mixing your foundation with a highlighter so you get a 'fresh glowy' look.

just experiment. hope that helps
smiles.gif

Latest posts