newbie with a qu - re Diana collection

lo99

hey all!
i'm new here and pretty new to Mac in general, although over the past month (mostly on MUA) i have accumulated a tiny Mac collection > Smolder kohl, Print & Mulch shadows, the Inventive eyes quad and a deckchair pigment sample - not bad going, eh?!

Anyway, I am saving up to go and splurge at the Mac counter and get some more shadows etc, but what I think i really need is some sort of blush or face contouring powder. I am paleish skinned (sorry no idea of my mac foundation number), a classic english rose if you can imagine, but my cheeks can be naturally rosy. I think I need not colour in my cheeks but something to emphasise my cheekbones, which are quite high.

I saw someone with a Diana Beauty Powder compact in Pretty Baby, and i wondered if you Mac-fans thought this was a nice neutral one, Perhaps suitable for me? If this is not what i should go for, (any other recommendations are welcome) is this compact multi purpose, ie. can i put a more suitable blush/powder in and keep the pink compact?
(i'm a sucker for cute packaging!) I was going to buy one on ebay or swap on MUA as i know they're d/c'd but if it can be used again, I can get a MUA's help on colour.

Thanks in advance, and nice to meet you all - i find your FOTD's and tutorials really inspiring, so thanks for being generous with your tips!

xoxoxoxo

Christina Victoria

If you're one the paler side, you'll probably be on a N or NW 15 - 25. I also have pale-ish toned skin, and although I haven't heard/seen that compact, I do recommend a number of products, such as ::

- Shimpagne Skinfinish.
- Porcelain Pink Skinfinish.
- Pink Swoon Blush.
- Pearl Cream Colour Base.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer (If you happen to see a Nars counter anywhere).

I also recommend getting the #187 Brush if you're going to apply Skinfinishes.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Latest posts