nocturnelle

xiahe

the only purples i have are beautiful iris, satellite dreams, and nocturnelle, all which i love. i tend to swipe beautiful iris all over the lid and in the inner corners, then i like to layer satellite dreams on top of that with nocturnelle in the crease.

but my question is, what do YOU like to pair with nocturnelle? an MA suggested nocturnelle over seedy pearl and shroom to highlight. any other ideas?

TIA! ♥

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
I like it with Kitschmas or Grey Grape.

speaking of kitschmas, did it get dc'ed or something? because it's no longer on the MAC website... =(

Trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
speaking of kitschmas, did it get dc'ed or something? because it's no longer on the MAC website... =(

No I just saw it on their website.

MACmermaid

steamy on the lid and nocturnelle in the crease is so pretty (retrospeck or something like that to highlight)
smiles.gif

it's also pretty w/ orange colors (i use it w/ snappy but that was LE from a while ago), but prob. it would work w/ something like coppering just as well.

cyens

I used it with many different colors...

Usually aply it as a eye-liner paired with either, dove feather, quarry, swish or crystal
with vanilla or shroom on the brow bone....

My favortite is nocturnelle, dove-feather, vanilla

You can also aply it on the crease for more contrast....

ThaHigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
I'm wearing it today with Grey Grape and Lavendar Sky (from Culturebloom)

what's Grey Grape?

scrapbookromance

I love nocturnelle with juxt or melon pigment. for an all purple look, trax. I've tried it with my voilet pigment and I couldn't get it to work with me heh.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHigher
what's Grey Grape?

grey grape i believe was one of those colors in the LE holiday palettes that MAC released this past christmas. i was never fortunate enough to get one, tho.... =\

sbetsy

I wear it with trax or taupeless but I think it'll look nice with either lavender sky or iris print.

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
grey grape i believe was one of those colors in the LE holiday palettes that MAC released this past christmas. i was never fortunate enough to get one, tho.... =\

yup! the magenta one.

Latest posts