Nocturnelle

erica_1020

Hi everyone! I have MAC Nocturnelle and since I'm NC45 everyone recommends it, but I don't know what to wear it with? I don't have any other purples so any suggestions of what to pair it with would be great

mzcelaneous

I wear mines with Paradisco or Carbon
winks.gif

farra712

I like it with Freshwater/Belle Azure, Swish, Mancatcher, Steamy, Pink freeze....I know there are more, but these are some of my favorite!

Charnelle

I've heard it looks good w/ Paradisco
And it does look really good with Steamy..
I'll list a few ways i use it..

I like pairing it with Sushi Flower and Cranberry.
Pinked Mauve Pigment with Nocturnelle in the crease...I like it with Hepcat too.

MissMisah

Quote:
Originally Posted by farra712
I like it with Freshwater/Belle Azure, Swish, Mancatcher, Steamy, Pink freeze....I know there are more, but these are some of my favorite!

i used it with swish today...after reading this...and its sooo soo pretty!

nocturnelle in the crease...swish on the lid...a lil shadowy lady in the outer corner! perfecccctiiiioooon... ;D

erica_1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisah
i used it with swish today...after reading this...and its sooo soo pretty!

nocturnelle in the crease...swish on the lid...a lil shadowy lady in the outer corner! perfecccctiiiioooon... ;D

Sounds very pretty do you have any pics?

aziajs

I think it would look cool with a golden eyeshadow.

EDIT: I just tried Nocturnelle with Vanilla pigment. BANANAS!!

electrostars

I wear nocturnelle with a few things!

Paradisco, Stomp & Nocturnelle
Vex, Stomp & Nocturnelle
Vex, Pinked Mauve & Nocturnelle
Vex, Trax & Nocturnelle
Vex, Shale & Nocturnelle
Vex, Pickle(from Chromozome 1 quad), and Nocturnelle.

as you can tell I love my Vex. LOL..but you can use any light color like vex, I'm sure. I used to use vanilla pigment instead of vex(when my vex broke) at one point..

Femme Noir

Nocturnelle looks amazing with pinks because it's such a pinky purple. I love to wear it with creme de violet, melton mauve, living pink, sushi flower, fuschia pigment... etc....

more_please

^^all good sugestions!
I also like to use some orange tangent in the inner corner and blend that into nocturnelle on the lid
smiles.gif

lightsinsorrow

I wear it in the crease with Woodwinked on the inner lid (this shows up as a golden champagne color on me), Star Violet on the outer lid, and Shadowy Lady on the outer corner.

Latest posts