Non smudging eyeliner pencil?

the_pink_moo

I'm new to makeup so I don't know much so please forgive me for being so dimwitted!
But could someone please tell me if there are any eyeliner pencils which don't smudge?? Every eyeliner pencil I buy seems to get smudged throughout the day
hmm.gif
, so by the end of the day i look like a panda who has got beaten up!!
So it would be FANTASTIC if anyone could tell me any methods or eyeliners that don't smudge!
Thanks for your time girls!! :dance:

Fairybelle

MAC Powerpoint eye pencils are really good. I am a marathon runner, and always wear these when I run (hey, I love my makeup--you never know who you are gonna meet when you go out anywhere! LOL!). MAC Powerpoint in So There Jade lasted thru the water, sweat, and humidity of so many races! I don't wear mascara when I run, so I dot this pencil close to my lashline and it looks like I have mascara on.
My other favorite colors are Stubborn Brown and Buried Treasure (has gold flecks in it!!).
Before it 'sets', you can even take a eyeliner brush and soften the line. Softens beautifully. MAC ROCKS, even thru marathons!

lsperry

You're right Fairybelle.

I'm in and out of the office on most days and in the summer-time in sweltering heat. I've used powerpoint, kohl pencils and the fluidlines and I've never had either one smudge or run at all. I use the powerpoint pencils on the waterline.

kimmy

go MAC, for sure. i use Engraved powerpoint on my waterline all the time and it stays there all day, and i laugh really hard alot so that watery eye thing is usually a problem, but the MAC powerpoints stand up to it well
smiles.gif
they only smudge if you WANT them to (ie. if you take a smudger and do it yourself)

iLust

Urban decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil is pretty awesome. I haven't tried MAC's but these are the only ones that stay on my waterline all day.

MiCHiE

I second 24/7 Glide-On. They're only smudgeable within the 1st 30 seconds of application. They're supposed to come out with more colors, too, according to MAC_Pixie.

user79

MAC Powerpoint or Fluidliner, but for the latter one you need a brush to apply it.

MACtastic

I also love UD 24/7 pencils. They do come in some pretty cool colors
greengrin.gif

I also suggest going over your liner with shadow in a similar shade. Combining textures really does help in terms of long lasting makeup.

HTH!

the_pink_moo

I went out and bought the MAC powerpoint and it is FANTASTIC!!! wow. I never thought I would find an eyeliner that stays on all day. Thanks for all your help girls!! I am now a better person who doesn't have to worry about panda bear eyes all day long!

Latest posts