Now Harrods,sells fake Mac mascaras!

BellaItalia1969

Some sellers will mention names of famous stores to sell their fake Mac!!I had to post this as I was actually laughing with my daughter at this seller blatant lies....ermm Heatherette LE,never included mascara so how come this seller bought 2 at Harrods...
nonono.gif
honestly you couldn't make it up !The other Zoom lash,another fake phewwwwwwww reported...
yes.gif

s.gif
seller:

s.gif
treatyourself09,http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-MAC-ZOOM-LASH-MASCARAS-EXCLUSIVE-TO-HARRODS-LMITED-ED_W0QQitemZ170336800155QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK
oops seller sayS the reason why it was exclusive to Harrods,is because it has diamante stones on the inner packaging !!Oh and it is authentic .....Yep and i believe in ET

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
That is funny as heck!!!

Tish,lol i know...my daughter actually said"mother people will sell any old s**t on ebay" now ...as long as you mention famous store name
You must buy it i mean it comes from Harrods!!!wth!!
nonono.gif

PS.I must post my eldest daughter smokey eyes which she used for her work party...

LMD84

oh my! that's tragic! however i quite like the idea of mascara in a pink tube! pleased it's reported!

Applegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh my! that's tragic! however i quite like the idea of mascara in a pink tube! pleased it's reported!

I think there actually is one already - called Great Lash. Maybe it gets a better texture when you buy sparkly thingies from the craft store and glue them on the tube.
yes.gif

TheCollector

Wow!! What's scary is someone could actually believe that the reason they've never seen that item before, is because it IS SO RARE
wtff.gif
, and could only be purchased at Harrods!

ssad.gif