Now, I have seen it all in costumes. (possibly offensive)

Ms.Amaranthine

That's just ridiculous. What kind of jackass would wear that? I'm agnostic, so.. I find nothing offensive about it, beyond it being so incredibly inane.

wolfsong

I love them! - I want the penguin, the flamingo, the martini, the fortune teller, the glitter nun and the peacock. Greed is my friend.

redambition

they certainly have some tasteless and silly costumes. the one you linked is definitely not to my taste.

there are some great ones on that site though.

ambert9791

Ok I have to admit I found that costume really funny.
lmao.gif
I probably wouldn't be that, but if I saw someone else in it I would laugh. I love looking at costumes the site actually had some cute ones too.

wolfsong

I agree about the holy shit one - but only because i dont want to walk around as a piece of faeces! I can see that it may be offensive to some - but im atheist, so its just glorified poo to me.

SparklingWaves

I can just see someone asking them at a party, "What the **** are you?" I am holy ****. What?
lmao.gif

Oh, there is no way I could dress like that. I would actually feel like, well...

SparklingWaves

I think so. You need major self confidence to pull that costume off. Oh, I just can't believe that costume. I just can't imagine walking around as a piece of ****. Sorry, I just can't. LOL

Shimmer

my brother was a walking penis one year. His feet were his balls. The costume's still at my mom's somewhere.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
my brother was a walking penis one year. His feet were his balls. The costume's still at my mom's somewhere.

That takes courage, Shimmer.

The drink is kinda cute.

wolfsong

He must have really big feet.

That martini outfit is wonderful! I dont care for the olive though.

nunu

LOL.. no way i would dress like that! confident people can pull it off though!
some are kind of ok/cool