Nude lip color

mel0622

does anyone have any suggestions for a nude lip color? i already have c-thru. maybe a pinky nude or beige nude...

kimmy

i just got the lovedust lipstick, it's a beige nude with shimmery stuff in it. it's sooo pretty :] if you're looking for a pinkish nude, maybe try some oystergirl lipglass ;]

foreveratorifan

4th on Bare Venus!
Though the other rec's were good too!
smiles.gif
Viva Glam V might be nice too...

pumpkincat210

bare venus is very nude. I kind of don't like it because it matches my skintone almost perfectly and tends to make my lips disappear, it must be only me that it doesn't look good on.

Shawna

I hated Bare Venus the first time I put it on and figured I'd trade it, but then someone on here suggested using your lip liner all over your lip and putting BV over it, and I freaking love it. It changed everything and I am getting so many compliments on it. Try the lip liner trick and see if it helps. It is a fantastic nude.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I hated Bare Venus the first time I put it on and figured I'd trade it, but then someone on here suggested using your lip liner all over your lip and putting BV over it, and I freaking love it. It changed everything and I am getting so many compliments on it. Try the lip liner trick and see if it helps. It is a fantastic nude.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out!

foreveratorifan

mmmm I wonder if my counter near here would have some more...I can call and find out!

Check your counters though, sometimes the website is gone, and counters will still have stuff...like my counter still has MSF's and Nat. Ecc. stuff...

I like having Creme o'Spice and Pink Treat under Bare Venus...its really cool looking! Add some lipgloss, and you're good to go

MAC Melly

I thought Bare Venus was TOO nude for me. I personally like Brew! I'm asian and this gives me enough color on my pigmented lips.
winks.gif

MACreation

LIPSTICKS Bare Venus, Hug Me (pinky nude), Brew, High Tea
GLOSSES Chai, Tittle Tassle, Entice, Taupe Notch, Revealing

midnightlouise

Some of my favorite nudish lip looks are High Tea, Flutterby, Expensivo, Hug Me lipsticks and Damzel, Mad Cap, VGV, and Taupe Notch lipglasses. (Some of them are LE, but if you like the looks of them you may have some luck with backstock at your counter or ebay.)

Latest posts