nude lip

milamonster

so iw ant a nude lip. In Mac I am a NW 45, can anyone recommend anything that would be kinda pale but not TOO pale. It doesn't matter which brand if it's not mac, even drug store brands
thanks in advance

beauty_marked

im nw45 too and after swatching about 20 lipsticks, I found MAC's lipstick in "Touch" is really nice and nude. Im so in love with it.

tadzio79

there's been raves about L'oreal Aishwarya's beige. It's in black tube, part of LE star collection. if there's a target around you, it's only $5.99 HTH!

LoR

My top 3 nudes from MAC are

Explicit
Spirited
Exposed*
thmbup.gif

Hawkeye

I can't really help you but I do have a question- is this the liplook you are going for? (P.S. I love Uhura but am not sure if she is a NC45)

NARSBlush-36.jpg

What they did there was take foundation and covered her lips and used a slightly darker l/l and then used a lipgloss. You could try that?

juicyaddict

My nude lip has always been Shiseido's Perfecting lipstick in Macadamia Beige... and oohhh so moisturizing to the lips!

sunsational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I can't really help you but I do have a question- is this the liplook you are going for? (P.S. I love Uhura but am not sure if she is a NC45)

NARSBlush-36.jpg

What they did there was take foundation and covered her lips and used a slightly darker l/l and then used a lipgloss. You could try that?

thats a really good idea

anita22

I have both the Aishwarya Beige and Mac Touch. Touch is slightly darker and browner, whereas Aishwarya is sheerer and slightly pinker. But they are both awesome nudes for a medium-to-dark skintone :)

Also, Paula's Choice also make a pretty good range of neutral lipsticks (the creamy and sheer-cream ones are better than the matte). And best of all you can get samples from her website. "Nude Illusion" (shimmery) and "Almost Nude" (opaque) are my faves :)

greatscott2000

I'm NW 45 and Rubia is a nice nude color. Brown-pink lustre thats not too pale. Another good one is Instinctive- honey brownish color.

maven821

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadzio79
there's been raves about L'oreal Aishwarya's beige. It's in black tube, part of LE star collection. if there's a target around you, it's only $5.99 HTH!

I have that, I find it much too sheer to give pigmented lips a nude look.