nude lips

pugmommy7

"best" is always subjective
winks.gif

but I like stripdown liner with tanorama or lovedust coated with c-thru for a light glossy mod nude.
But I also love xpose lipstick under chai lipglass or spite lipglass for a plummy nude.
currently my fave nude lip is stone liner with the new tan lips pallette from patternmaker MAC collection.

that is only a few. you may like sheerer,more matte, etc.

user79

I like Babied lip lacquer because I don't like heavy feel of lipstick. The lacquers are like an opaque and more rich lipgloss.

maxcat

The problem with nude lipsticks is a whole other bunch of things- other than your skin tone - come into play. Like hair color. Pigment on your own lips. What kind of "nude" you're looking for. Freckletone is great caramel nude, High Tea is kind of pink... you see where I'm going. Best if you can head in and try them on.

Temptasia

It really depends on what your natural lip color is and how pigmented it is.

I know a lot of nude lipsticks don't show on me because I have darker lips and would have to tone it down with powder for the lipsticks to work.

aquarius11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
It depends like the other ladies say, but i love myth and blankety ls.

I agree. Myth and Blankety make AWESOME nudes, but you have to take into consideration your natural lip color, skin tone, etc. MAC makes SO many "nude-ish" colors that you are bound to find a perfect one that suits you well.

Nick

As has already been posted, hair color, lip pigmentation, and personal taste all factor into which nude lipstick you'll want. That said, you might still want to check out the following three products, especially if you can't pull off super light nudes. I can't.

Velvet Teddy- A pink-beige that is a bit darker than nw20 skin. Matte texture.

Honeylove- Similar to Velvet Teddy, but slightly lighter and pinker. Also matte.

C-thru (Lipglass)- A semi-sheer light, peachy concealer color. Worn alone, this lightens the natural lip color without looking harsh.

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
It depends like the other ladies say, but i love myth and blankety ls.

i totally agree too
smiles.gif
myth is the most nude of the two and also handy if you want to tone down any lippies you already have.

i also love fleshpot, but its pro store only now

Latest posts