NW20, blue eyes, blonde hair e/s combos??

natalie75

What are your favorite e/s combos, for all of you blonde haired, blue eyed gals?
rofl.gif

Tonitra

Hehe, that's me!
I pretty much wear every colour. Love bright colours on my eyes.
My favs:
-Chrome yellow (with Gorgeous Gold layered over top) and Coppering.
-Chrome yellow with Humid and Teal pigment.
(on both of these I use yellow in the inner corner).
-I love purples too! Especially satellite dreams and violet pigment (over Royal Hue to really make them pop).
-Blue peep to line the bottom lashline, with a brighter colour like fuschia or overgrown on the lid.
-Woodwinked and Cranberry.
-Woodwinked and Melon pigment (a more subtle look).

AudreyNicole

I am NW20, blonde and blue... I wear pink alot cause DH likes me in pink best, plus it's my favorite color! I also wear peach/orange and purples alot. I don't have any blue e/s yet because I am scared about wearing it with my blue eyes. Some of my favorite combos are:
- Love Bud on the inner corner, Expensive Pink on the middle lid and Coppering on the outer corner with Nylon to highlight

- Pink Opal Pigment on the lid with Trax and Iris Print in the crease with Nylon to highlight

- Pink Freeze on the inner lid, Budding Beauty on the middle lid, and Cranberry on the outer corner with Forgery to highlight

I also have Stars and Rockets, which I love, but have yet to find a good combo with the shadows that I already own...
smiles.gif

tiramisu

I love Retrospeck, Vapour and Vanilla; Contrast, Nocturnelle, Crystal Avalanche, Swish, Woodwinked, Print and Anti-Establishment (think that one was LE)... I could go on and on!!
I myself am not really afraid of blues. All you Blue eyed girls have got to try Zonk Bleu!!! ... it makes my eyes pop and I love the shade so much I use it more than you'd think, even for lining the eye (with contrast in V for a blue/smoked out effect).. and I like motif w/it.
I also am loving Iris Print, Peacocked and Ultra-chill eye liners right now (although you asked for eyeshadows, so sorry, I digress LOL)
I love to play up my eyes, becuase for some reason I hate the feel of l/s or gloss on my lips (even though by the looks of my lippee collection you'd never know!!) and I am generally a TLC girl.

HTH! By the way, sorry, I realized that I did not really give combos... but these are great colors to start from!!

natalie75

thanks everyone

I now have many colors and have come up with so many combinations I love. The only one I still struggle with his pink. I see so many beautiful FOTD, any suggestions?
graucho.gif

joraye

I'm a NW25 Blonde/Blue and my favorite pink is Sushi Flower, its a bit bright, but fun.

I also have Angelcake....but that doesn't pop on me as much as Sushi Flower. Coppering as mentioned above is one of my faves. And of course, these aren't combos. Sorry!

sarzio

I am NW100 (in hyper real... I have no idea what that translates too in regular maybe NW 10 or something, all the hyper reals are in the 100's) and have dark blue eyes and I guess dark strawberry blondeish hair... Personally I really like greens and golds on my eyes to make them pop. Although I think blue eyed gals can wear most colours although I would avoid light blues especially pastel blues... It looks silly to me...but perhaps thats just me. HTH

Edit for combos I really like Overgrown (from culture bloom) and Steamy together... when you blend them the part inbetween looks like Juxt.
Also one time my friend did a really nice combo with I belive overgrown, Golders Green piggie and a bit of Goldmine which was VERY nice

Rockell

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Taupes, greens or peaches?
eyelove.gif

I have red hair and blue eyes, and I'm paler than you, but I wear all three! I especially love taupes. Can't beat a good taupe for a nice polished look or with black e/l.

With greens I usually go with warm olives, like Sumptuous Olive and pair it with a gold to bring out the warmth and the gold shimmer.

Peach really brings out the blue in my eyes. I usually pair it with a navy liner, love that combo.

However my favorite shades to bring out the blue are warm browns, golds, and bronzes...can't rave enough about bronzes. And anytime I wear Rich Ground Fluidline I get compliments on my eye color.

natalie75

Do you wear the Rich Ground f/l as a liner or shadow? Have you tried Stencil (peach)? HTF but lovely! Also UD Citrus Twist is an awesome peach.

natalie75

Quote:
Do you wear the Rich Ground f/l as a liner or shadow? Have you tried Stencil (peach)? HTF but lovely! Also UD Citrus Twist is an awesome peach.

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:

Rich Ground is BEAUTIFUL with my blue eyes. It seriously makes them so intensely blue, I love it. It may sound weird but I wear it with Beautiful Iris and Lovely Lily pigment on the lid and Mulch in the outer v and crease and then Rich ground to line the top lash line and lower water line. It makes my eyes insanely blue.

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
Rich Ground is BEAUTIFUL with my blue eyes. It seriously makes them so intensely blue, I love it. It may sound weird but I wear it with Beautiful Iris and Lovely Lily pigment on the lid and Mulch in the outer v and crease and then Rich ground to line the top lash line and lower water line. It makes my eyes insanely blue.

THANK YOU, I GOT IT!!

eowyn797

okay i have almost the same coloring...my hair is more brown though. here are a few of my favorites:

1. Trax, Violet Red in the crease (Pro only) and Dazzlelight to highlight ...it's freaking gorgeous. the MA at the Pro store did it for me and i've been wearing it constantly since..

2. Swimming, Juxt in the crease, Shroom (or any light highlighter)

3. Satin Taupe, Gleam in the Crease, Nylon to highlight (i am wearing this today and, sadly enough, can't stop staring at myself :p)

4. Hush, Expensive Pink in the crease and Shroom to highlight

5. Twinks, Milani's Illusion in the crease and inner v and Nylon to highlight

i almost always put something light in the inner v/tear duct area, too - mostly dazzlelight or whatever other very light color goes with the scheme. always opens up my eyes and makes me look more awake
smiles.gif

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
anything with golds, bronzes, smokey greens, warm browns, and coppers
smiles.gif

What color "warn browns" do you suggest?:confused:

eowyn797

i currently <3 Romp quite a lot...it's a warm brown. also Twinks, also Antiqued...and definitely Woodwinked, but that shows up more gold than brown on me.

Machanne

I'm NW20 too blonde blue/green eyes

I mostly wear neutrals (nude/brown) : Bobbie Brown nude on nude palette is great (Don't know if you can get it anymore.. ebay perhaps? ..)

golden/bronzy : MAC e/s in Ricepaper, All That Glitters, Honey Lust, Sublime Nature (Paint).

Violet/Lilac : Beautiful Iris, Parfait Amour

Golden Greens : Duo Eyeshadow Vert D'or Patine 02 by Nina Ricci (the lighter color is similar to Chantecaille's e/s Lemongrass
heart.gif
)

Pink : In Living Pink (LE) is pretty I think, I often combine it with golden/bronzy e/s