nw45 Blush

slvrlips

Hello Ladies
I need help picking blush
I went to a MAC MA and she suggested Rasin I brought it and when I got home and applied it I looked 20 years older
Any suggestions for a fresh, clean and attractive blush

o btw I'm nw45

Indigowaters

Try Dollymix and Coppertone. Dollymix is a universal pink and Coppertone compliments us very well too. I'm an NC50.

MAC_Pixie04

I love raizin! You can't just smear it on though, you have to kind of apply it lightly to get just a nice red flush. And I also like MAC Loverush, Lovecrush, Coppertone, and Slave To Love. But my favorite blushes are from NARS: Lovejoy, Crazed, Malibu Multiple and Sin. I also like Cargo Mendocino and Sonoma.

OnaFyre

NW45 too!
Right now I am am LOVING Desirous for a pink blush, especially with one of the pinky MSFs-Glissade- for hightlight. It's limited, and I think I might even pick up a second one.

For a redder (not a real word) warm cheek, I'd pick Ambering Rose.

No sparkle or shimmer- Coppertone or Slave to Love

And there's a lot of people who love Cheery. I hate the cream texture, but it works for some.

And never underestimate the power of a pigment or eyeshadow as a blush. I've used the Orange ES as a blush for going out. And I love the Red/Gold Mineralize eyeshadow duo from A Muse as a blush and highlight.

slvrlips

Ladies
Thanks so much for the suggestions
I went to a Mac Pro store today and I picked up gingerly blush it's very suttle(sp) but it give my skin a slight pop

I tried on Dolly mix and liked it but decided to wait should have gotten When i go back I'll try on Coppertone and Slave to Love

slvrlips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I love raizin! You can't just smear it on though, you have to kind of apply it lightly to get just a nice red flush. And I also like MAC Loverush, Lovecrush, Coppertone, and Slave To Love. But my favorite blushes are from NARS: Lovejoy, Crazed, Malibu Multiple and Sin. I also like Cargo Mendocino and Sonoma.

Lol it's funny you should say that when I got the the store today the MA was shocked I didn't like raizin either she made me apply raizin on and just as I guessed it i was applying it all wrong it was caked on and looked a mess so after she showed me how to apply it (light & easy) i still passed on it and got Gingerly but now I know I was the cause of my aging mistake

I like Nars but i've never tried it I saw it in Bath & Body today I thought Sephora was the only place that sold it I have to go back and play around

zdazzle

I'm really into NARS Exhibit A right now...Love it
thmbup.gif
; NARS Taj Mahal is nice too. I haven't checked out the MAC MSFs yet, but they're next on my list.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlips
Ladies
Thanks so much for the suggestions
I went to a Mac Pro store today and I picked up gingerly blush it's very suttle(sp) but it give my skin a slight pop

I tried on Dolly mix and liked it but decided to wait should have gotten When i go back I'll try on Coppertone and Slave to Love

Slave to Love was LE with Ornamentalism last holiday but I believe it's still available on the website.

kiannack

I'm new to speckta and I love this community. My fav blush is NARS cream Turkish Red it gives your cheeks a beautiful flush.

CaramelKiss

I'm NC50 some of my favorite blushes are Harmony and Format these two together Harmony on the cheek, format to contour are beautiful. I also like Plum Foolery, Sunbasque and Desirous. Desirous looks bright in the pan but applied with a light hand it is the perfect flush of color. My next blush will be a cream blush I've been lemming Posey and Sweet William for awhile now.