NW45: Pigment Mix(highlighter) Recs? Please.

doniad101

hmm.gif
I've heard of some people mixing different color pigments together for a good highlighter for under the brow and lightly on cheeks etc. Any recs for a few pigments that I can mix together to get a gorgeous glow? Nothing thats going to make my skin ashy though. So far, I have only these pigments(samples) that I think would be okay in a highlighting mix, but if I have to add more, let me know
oh.gif
) Thank you so much!

My stash of Pigments:
Chocolate Brown
Sunpepper
Tan
Pink Opal
Golden Lemon
MSF in So Ceylon
Lily White
Goldenaire
Rose
Apricot Pink
Melon
Pinked Mauve
Fushia
MSF in Stereo Rose
Shimmertime
Fairylite
Dazzleray

If possible I would love a glowy pink highlight, peach if possible and a more golden/bronze/brown highlight if anyone has recs from the pigments I've listed. Thank you again sooo much. I really appreciate it.

Oh and by the way, Some may think...why didnt she just experiment...These are pigment samples...some 1/4tsp maybe 1/2 tsp or 1 tsp and I dont want to use them up by experimenting if I can get great recs from you guys. LOL
cutey.gif

Thanks again!!!!
th_shake2.gif

SWEET LUST *

Try applying stereo rose with a really light hand for the highlight. Then mix pink opal with just a little bit of apricot pink, for the pinkish highlight.
For the more bronze highlight, use just a little bit of Lily white, Tan, and a really light dip in the Dazzleray. HTH

Latest posts