NYC MAC Pro Meet

Ciara

I'd love to organize a NYC meet to go to the New NYC MAC Pro Store. (7 W22nd Street)

Anyone in the NYC area interested?

I was thinking we can organize the meet for sometime in March or April.
Maybe if they are having an event for the Heatherette collection we can reserve spots.

Feedback Please.

xxluverxx

I would so go, maybe we can just get out heatherette hauls together =) my school's like a few blocks away from the pro store

Ciara

icon_bump.gif

matsubie

oh man, i'm a little late responding to this.
i didn't even know this forum existed until i found a link from another thread.

amy04

Just to let everyone know, I will be in city tomorrow and am headed to the PRO store at 4pm. I post video tutorials on YouTube and asked if any of my viewers wanted to go and it looks like I may have between 5 and 10 people meeting up. If you're interested in coming I'd love for you to come! Sorry this is short notice, I just came upon this thread by chance.

I'm also going to The Makeup Show so if you're going to be attending I'd love to hear from you! You can PM me here or email me: amy at amyopoly.com
smiles.gif

Ciara

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy04
Just to let everyone know, I will be in city tomorrow and am headed to the PRO store at 4pm. I post video tutorials on YouTube and asked if any of my viewers wanted to go and it looks like I may have between 5 and 10 people meeting up. If you're interested in coming I'd love for you to come! Sorry this is short notice, I just came upon this thread by chance.

I'm also going to The Makeup Show so if you're going to be attending I'd love to hear from you! You can PM me here or email me: amy at amyopoly.com
smiles.gif

yahoo.gif
Sweet!!! Dont think i have any plans for tomorrow afternoon.

I'll see if i can make my way down there. I needed to pick up some stuff anyway