Oh....so that's what they sound like!

aziajs

LOL...Soooo, whenever I read people's posts and look at their pictures I always wonder, "what does their voice sound like?" I figured other people might be curious too. So, I want to hear everyone's voices.

You can hear mine here (This was the only way I could figure out how to do it).
(click on "My Intro")

So let's hear yours!!

CantAffordMAC

I would love to do this but I'm so nasal right now due to allergies (and me not taking my medicine)

haha I always hated my voice as it is.

Beauty Mark

I don't care for the sound of my voice, actually. It took me years to get comfortable with it, but even now, I'm not fond of it.

In case you were wondering, my new pic is a heavily photoshopped version of myself.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I don't care for the sound of my voice, actually. It took me years to get comfortable with it, but even now, I'm not fond of it.

In case you were wondering, my new pic is a heavily photoshopped version of myself.

I wondered. You look a little like Kimora Lee...very pretty.
smiles.gif

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark

I don't like the sound of my voice either but eh...I have to live with it lol

lara

I should do this, but people are always disappointed when they find out I don't have that horrible Steve Irwin accent.
rofl.gif

Janice

That site looks like fun, I think I might do one this weekend.
greengrin.gif
Then all of the lovely Specktra ladies who are on there can leave me a msg.
girl_devil.gif
greengrin.gif