Oily skin and foundation/primer

gorgeousgirlie

Help! (please)

I have really bad oily skin-especially my t-zone and I find that in the morning when I apply my foundation, concealer, powder, blusher etc its all gone by midday and my skin (especially my nose) is as shiny as ever.
What can I use to make my face makup stay on for longer. Face primer? If so which one? Prep n prime? Fix +? (feel free to recommend any brand, drugstore or high end products).
Please help as I'm sick of looking great at the start of the day, onlyto end up as a shiny mess towards the end of the day!

Glitziegal

Hi,
I'm very oily too. I have found that prep and prime works wonders on my face. Eye wise you can't get much better than Urban Decays Primer Potion.

HTH

gorgeousgirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
Hi,
I'm very oily too. I have found that prep and prime works wonders on my face. Eye wise you can't get much better than Urban Decays Primer Potion.

HTH

Thanks, I was thinking of trying prep+prime but wanted recs to see if it really works. I have UDPP for my eyes and that works wonders!

user3

Garden Botanika makes the best primer I have ever used. All the others either broke me out or didn't even work. It's called Skin Perfecting Foundation Primer.
You can get it in a Full size or a sample size.
It feels like a night light lotion when you put it on. Not sticky or greasy like most primers. I have been using this for several months now with no breakouts from it and it helps to control my oilies. I mainly use it in the areas where my pores are big to help make that area look more smooth.

more_please

I like using BBW Pure Simplicity Burdock Root Skin Mattifier. It doesn't clog pores, but it keeps me from getting shiny.

Latest posts