ok you all know i love christina aguilera

prppygrl69

can anyone help me out with what she's wearing in this pic,this is like one of my fav looks on her.
mtv_trl_feb11_10984134582.jpg

i did something similar to her eyes but i dunno

fotd056.jpg

i also like whats on her cheeks face and lips,i know she loves mac.so yall think that's what everything on her face is?

Isis

For the eyes....
Cranberry
Nocturnelle
Beauty Marked
Phloof or Crystal Avalanche?

Those are what came to mind first.

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
For the eyes....
Cranberry
Nocturnelle
Beauty Marked
Phloof or Crystal Avalanche?

Those are what came to mind first.

yeah same here,but what's the foundation cheek and lip color?i can't seem to figure it out :-( i wuv this look

aziajs

As for the foundation it's so hard because she wears SOOOOO much bronzer and fake tanner.

prppygrl69

haha TRUE and i need myself a tan again :-( i miss being dark.you think the blush is dollymix or something like that?

aziajs

You know, I was thinking about Dollymix when I saw the pic. But I'm not sure. And I was trying to find a larger pic, one that's a tighter shot of her face. I really like that lipgloss but I can't think of what it could be.

user3

I personally think you already have products that look like that and that you do a look just like that in your tut!
So you are ahead of the game my dear!

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I personally think you already have products that look like that and that you do a look just like that in your tut!
So you are ahead of the game my dear!

haha aww thank mah dear

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
yeah same here,but what's the foundation cheek and lip color?i can't seem to figure it out :-( i wuv this look

Foundation?? Use what matches you, and you've got gorgeous skin so I wouldn't worry about that. But deffinitelly a bronzer. Maybe NARS Laguna. MAC's Loverush I think would be a good match for that blush. And lipstick...hm....I have no idea
smiles.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

I don't know the names of specific MAC blushes, but a light plum color would be good, that's what it looks like to me...and something nude and sheer on the lips.

prppygrl69

ha i didnt mean her foundation color,that would sooooooo not match lol i just meant what u think she's wearing i mean she's under those harsh lights on trl and she STILL looks great ya know what i mean?

Vicky88

Maybe Plum Foolery blush? Lots of bronzer.

You actually look kinda like her actually, judging by your icon!

Latest posts