Okay I need some advice/recs...

MAC_Pixie04

I'm thinking about ditching foundation for a while, however I still need to conceal and I do need to wear something that will help even out my skintone. Could I possibly get away with a tinted moisturizer+pressed powder to get the same finished effect as foundation without the heaviness?

Also, my boyfriend has requested that I either stop wearing lipstick/glass when we're together or that I find something that won't rub off on him (i.e. Prolong Wear). So I'm gonna go invest in some PLWs. What would some good colors be? I tend to wear colors similar to Viva Glam V lipglass, Flusterrose lustreglass, Poppy Hop lipstick etc...pinks/apricots/neutral pinks.

Thanks in advance!

MissMarley

I think you could definitely go with just a concealer and powder- from your FOTDs, you have lovely skin, so probably just a concealer and maybe Mac Blot powder.

martygreene

I wear the longwears a lot, and am a fan of
Jazzyrazz
Lichous
Boss Brown

Luv4ever might be a good choice for you as well

bellaetoile

i went through a tinted moisturizer kick, i just didn't feel like they gave me enough coverage, if you don't mind straying from MAC, bobbi brown, chanel, and bourjois all had very lovely tinted moisturizers, that i liked better than MACs version, which i'm not sure they even still make..

PLW and PLWlustres..most of mine are very neutral, natural looking shades: luv-4-ever is gorgeous, as is legendary, for keeps, lustrebean, preensheen. i love hot tomato, although its a little brighter. PLWs are great, just make sure you put them on exactly the way mac recommends..

Latest posts