Olay Regenerist ?

mspixieears

The advert nearly sucked me in too, but I read the reviews on MUA - I think, can't remember where exactly - and people seemed to complain that it broke them out? I could be biased though, I love my Aesop & Dermalogica skincare. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Life In Return

So far, it is working beautifully for me
smiles.gif

macaddictgirlie

I like it a lot too. It seems to be helping get rid of some old mild acne scars. Glad you like it and it's working for you as well.

VertDeGris

I bought the thermal polisher, but every time I use it my skin is horrible, some bits of red and blotchy, and my pores are open. It does FEEL smooth, but my face looks like s**t.
I'd like the product to work for my acne scars, thu. Maybe I should use it everyday despite the bad effects I experienced.

Life In Return

I had to stop using it because it is SO expensive. It seemed to be working, but I couldn't afford it. Now I am using different Olay products
smiles.gif

faerie_bel

I am addicted the the Perfecting Cream. I use it every night and it's perfect for me. Doesn't break me out or make me too greasy. Fantastic, hygeinic packaging too!

yam900

I have the thermal polisher, but it doesnt suit my skin as i end up with red sensitive cheeks after ive used it. I do use the renewal cream as well as the multi radiance fluid, which is first class in my opinion

steponme

The thermal polisher didn't do anything for me, but the microderm/peel set worked like advertised. The regenerist line is so expensive though?!