Old Gold's sheen

BlahWah

Is there another pigment which has the same irridescence, especially warm pigments? Thanks!

user79

Blue Brown
Steel Blue

-usually any pigment that is supposed to look like 2 different colours.

bebs

umm I like green brown as well, its somewhat the same yet really different and pretty

BlahWah

Thanks for the replies! I have Golden Olive and Blue Steel, but I find Golden Olive denser and Blue Steel more sparkly...but maybe I have to play around with them more. I'll look up Blue Brown. Are there any others? Thanks!

talk2mesun

Definitely pink bronze, golden olive..but they are not as bright and contrasting as the old gold imo. But, they are the other two toned ones. I think someone told me Frozen White was like them too but I dont know that for sure

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
Definitely pink bronze, golden olive..but they are not as bright and contrasting as the old gold imo. But, they are the other two toned ones. I think someone told me Frozen White was like them too but I dont know that for sure

Thank you, that's the description I was looking for! I quickly posted before I forgot to do so and couldn't think of how to word it. Yes, I love the contrast in Old Gold. On me there's a reddish undertone with a flash of green where the light hits. When I paired it w/ Golden Olive (I had no clue what to do w/ it) Golden Olive overpowered it a bit, and I only used the 217 brush to apply. I forgot about Frozen White, but it might be too harsh on me other than a highlighter or a liner...??

Latest posts