Old Hollywood Glamour

hotti82

Hey guys, I'd love to get your suggestions for re-creating some old Hollywood Glamour. Anything from sultry Marilyn Munroe to the old Films Noir would be SO helpful! Thanks!

kare31

My favorite look for what i consider old hollywood glamour:

Eyes: Shroom on lid (#242 brush), Cork in crease (224), Mylar to highlight (224), a little Goldmine on the outer corners (224), tightlined with Brun (#263), Blacktrack fluidline (209). Benefit Bad Gal Mascara on outer 2/3 of lashes.

Brow: Brun shadow applied with #266 brush

Cheeks: Frankly Scarlet blush lightly applied to the cheeks

Lips: Ruby Woo lipstick

You might want to check out besamecosmetics.com. Their line is all about retro makeup. I havent tried any of their products, but on the website, under Vintage looks, they have some helpful how to's on how to apply makeup for a 1920's, 30's, 40's, or 50' look.

Kat

I always get 'hollywood galmour' compliments when I do a smokey eye with silver ring, knight devine and shroom, and red lippie - i use passion by clarins because I haven't gotten around to getting a Mac RED yet. I do love Dubonnet though, and I think it would work well as would any of the brighter reds.

stuntpilot

Creamy smooth skin, black eyeliner, red lips and pearls. I agree w/ the other poster about Ruby Woo, and maybe Russian Red if your skintone can handle it.
smiles.gif

Latest posts