Omg Emergency Please Help!

theleopardcake

ahhh tomorrow's my friend's birthday and she wants me to do her make up (she wants to keep it simple but still look good for her birthday).

now the problem is, she's turning 17, but looks 5!! lol she has such a baby face, i don't know what to do!

here she is:

p12105037sk.jpg

p12105143fg.jpg

turning 17! hard to believe? haha

anyway, she has big round almond eyes, with BEAUTIFUL full and long lashes. So i was thinking about a kind of MOD 60s look with clumpy and thick lashes (to emphasize her best feature). What do you think? PLEASE HELP!

here_is_gone_88

I have a total baby face and false eyelashes are GREAT. And so is lining your lower lid. Be creative and I mean use it to your advantage. Also hot rollers in hair then tossled out to give a more "sultry" look will add to the make up.

BlahWah

I think a mod look would be too extreme, as I'm assuming she doesn't usually wear makeup. I was thinking you could do a slight smoky eye/smudged liner look to emphasize her eyes, if you'd like. For colours, for some reason something rosy comes to mind, either goldy-rose, pinky-rose, reddish-rose...but something soft. Of course, if she wants something more dramatic then crank it up! Unfortunately, I'm not that creative, so I'll stop here. =P

Oh, but about the faslies, they're are soooo much fun, so if she's cool with it definitely go with those!

Shavwi

I think a modern version of a mod look would look nice. Black top liner slightly winged out adn false eyelashes with a nude/pink gloss would look great
smiles.gif

theleopardcake

thank you so much everyone. I would ise falsies but i dont' have an at the moment, and her lashes are already really thick so i think i'll be fine.
but thanks everyone!

bottleblack

I would say keep it simple and natural - as someone who has always looked younger, believe me when I say that trying to cover it up with "older" looking makeup just makes you look like a 5 year old playing in mommy's makeup.

Latest posts