OMG! Just look at what a bit of Mac can do....

pumpkincat210

Introducing Miss Dita Von Teese...

ditavonteeseSPL_468x393.jpg

she is gorgeous either way though...

Obreathemykiss

She is very beautiful. I think she's had some work done around the mouth, but that's just my opinion. Maybe it appears that way because one she's smiling, the other is just a half smile.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
She is very beautiful. I think she's had some work done around the mouth, but that's just my opinion. Maybe it appears that way because one she's smiling, the other is just a half smile.

I agree. I think her brows are much more arched too, but who knows it could just be a good mua.

aziajs

She really looks the same to me. But it does show what a little makeup and hair dye can do.

gatsby

You couldn't make Dita look ugly if you tried -- she's just so beautiful. I like her arched brows in the second photo, although I think her blush/cheek contouring is a little severe. Maybe it's just the angle. Anyway, total 180
smiles.gif

babiid0llox

I think she was prettier in the before photo...maybe that's just my opinion though lol

Edit: just noticed CantAffordMac said the same thing

boudoirblonde

Im going with the above people, I like her better in the first pic, looks like she had lighter hair?
I always thought the black was WAY too harsh!

Paramnesia

She's stunning, though I personally think she looks better before. I guess I just prefer then natural look.

redambition

she looks stunning in both pictures.
smiles.gif
like others have said - i don't think she could look bad if she tried.

Willa

I love that girl, she's so feminine
I think she stole my feminity to keep it all for herself hahaha

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
She really looks the same to me. But it does show what a little makeup and hair dye can do.

I agree with you on this.

AmberLilith

Lol, the second pic's Dita, the first one's Heather Sweet :p
Definitely a change for the better though!

Edit:
Just re-read the thread -I can't believe so many people think she looked better before! She's stunning and so much more striking now!!

Trista

I love Dita!!! I do prefer her glam and I like her better with dark hair (but then again that's my style). She is too cool.

Kuuipo

She was a very generic looking blonde. I think the shorter fuller hairstyle is very sexy, I think it would be less aging in dark brown however. She has lovely skin, she looks like Snow White. She is very American looking , sh e manages to look lovely even with very thin lips and negligable cheekbones. The brows and eyes evoke a young Liz Taylor. It's nice to see a dark haired beauty. TV and magazines are all full of look alike dishwater me-too blondes.Not everyone likes vanilla.