Opinions on Blushing Femme and Pink Flurry?

Padmita

Hi everyone
wavey.gif

can anyone give me opinions about Blushing Femme and Pink Flurry? What's your general opinion of them? And for those who have both - would you say Pink Flurry could be a substitute for Blushing Femme? I didn't have a chance to see BF because it sold out immediately, so I'm looking for opinions on those two
smiles.gif
!

deathcabber

I had Pink Flurry, but gave it away. It was gorgeous in the pot, but not very impressive on my face. Kind of like someone sprinkled a tiny bit of Rose pigment on my face.

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcabber
I had Pink Flurry, but gave it away. It was gorgeous in the pot, but not very impressive on my face. Kind of like someone sprinkled a tiny bit of Rose pigment on my face.

Would you say Pink Flurry is cooler with silver shimmer and a bit lighter than Rose pigment? Because I really like Rose pigment as a blush but was looking for a more silvery pink!

glittergoddess27

Hmmm,.. Pink Flurry is so barely there,.. it really is more like little pink sparklies than even dots of rose pigment. It is more of a cool pink than rose pigment but not silvery per say. I have Blushing Femme also and it is more of a brown tone but I love it,..but they aren't even close. I rarely reach for the pink flurry since it is really hard to even tell you have it on. I think that Porcelain Pink MSF gets me closer to the look I had hoped to get from Pink Flurry. It is kinda like the lustre shadows in texture,...I wouldn't buy it again,...

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Hmmm,.. Pink Flurry is so barely there,.. it really is more like little pink sparklies than even dots of rose pigment. It is more of a cool pink than rose pigment but not silvery per say. I have Blushing Femme also and it is more of a brown tone but I love it,..but they aren't even close. I rarely reach for the pink flurry since it is really hard to even tell you have it on. I think that Porcelain Pink MSF gets me closer to the look I had hoped to get from Pink Flurry. It is kinda like the lustre shadows in texture,...I wouldn't buy it again,...

What's your skintone like? I'm very pale and there are very few things that do *NOT* show up on me
lol.gif
! I apply my rose pigment with a fiber optic brush but I also have my dense chubby brush for lighter colours, and that makes them show up normally... I'm actually looking more for a sparkly than for a shimmery look like that of the Skinfinishes, and I'm one of those weird girls that adore lustre shadows - so Pink Flurry actually sounds rather good to me!

Christina Victoria

I love my Dress To Kiss, it's amazingly glittery - but not very pigmented. I would imagine Blushing Femme would have the same luminous glow, but with a Pinky/Coral/Brown -ey pigment. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27

so true about pink flurry - i totally agree! it's like a giant pot of a lustre shadow! i'm pretty fair-skinned and i really have to work to get it to stay put (glitter everywhere) or even show up at all (i had to like rub it into my cheeks to get it to show up). it's just not that pigmented. but i did find a use for it - i think it works better over a pink blush than it does by itself. it adds a nice shimmer to any pink blush, and i use it pretty often for that purpose. so Padmita - maybe pink flurry over a cooler-toned pink blush would give you the silvery-pink look you are going for?
smiles.gif

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
I love my Dress To Kiss, it's amazingly glittery - but not very pigmented. I would imagine Blushing Femme would have the same luminous glow, but with a Pinky/Coral/Brown -ey pigment. Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Blushing Femme does sound good - but I haven't even seen it on ebay! And my counter is sold out and my store doesn't even have Who's That Lady yet, which is weird, but it also means I probably won't be getting it from there because I'm not getting there until next year
ssad.gif
!

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
so true about pink flurry - i totally agree! it's like a giant pot of a lustre shadow! i'm pretty fair-skinned and i really have to work to get it to stay put (glitter everywhere) or even show up at all (i had to like rub it into my cheeks to get it to show up). it's just not that pigmented. but i did find a use for it - i think it works better over a pink blush than it does by itself. it adds a nice shimmer to any pink blush, and i use it pretty often for that purpose. so Padmita - maybe pink flurry over a cooler-toned pink blush would give you the silvery-pink look you are going for?
smiles.gif

Layering Pink Flurry over another pink blush wouldn't be a problem - I have several ones that are not glittery! I layer my blushes fairly often, so I might try that...

Latest posts