Opinions on some e/s....

user2

OK so I'm working on a swap but I can't decide whether to ask for

* Crimsonette
* Glare
* Juiced
!

Can I compare Crimsonette to any perm MAC e/s?

Is Glare similar to Gorgeous Gold? Or better....can you describe it (a swatch of all would be the bomb!)

Juiced....hmm I caught my attention one day when I was at the Pro Store!

HELP!

TIA!

Isis

I can't remember exactly what Glare looked like, but I checked the reviews on MUA and the were all really good.
Crimsonette was just at my CCO! I didn't like it though, it's not much of a unique plum/purple. Mix Nocturnelle with Sketch and there it is.

Between the 2 LE's, My vote is for Glare
smiles.gif

bluegrassbabe

I don't have glare or juiced, but I took a pic of Crimsonette and some other red/purples to compare.
Crimsonette is the long swatch across the top. The others in order are Hepcat, Cranberry, sketch, Beauty Marked, and burnt Burgandy pigment. Sketch is a pretty good match. Burnt Burgandy is fairly close, but more matte.
IM001044a.jpg

Miss_Behave

oh I really wanna hear some opinions on juiced! I lemming this so badly, but don't know if I could pull it off

kare31

Juiced is on of my favorite shadows. It's gold with a bit of orange, rather than just straight orange. I use it on the outer corner of the lid with many different shadow combinations; that little bit really brings out the green in my hazel eyes.

I've used it as a crease color with light neutrals like Malt and Vanilla. I dont use Juiced as an all over lid color because it makes my NC20 skin look a bit sallow.

I think Juiced and Goldmine are actually pretty similar, but Goldmine is a bit sparklier, and doesnt have that hint of orange that makes Juiced special.

Jennifer Mcfly

I love juiced!! I combine it with meadow and it looks so hot!!! I've also combined it with Sunplosion and Sumptuous Olive. It's just a yummy color
greengrin.gif

Villainiss

I have Glare, and I don't really like it. It's a like, almost sheer gold color. If you have Goldmined, then IMHO you don't need Glare, as it usually doesn't show up very well, especially if you have light skin.

Miss_Behave

ok, now I really need juiced! I'm just afraid that I will be to pale for it, but hey summer is comming.

sorry VV for hijacking your post
smiles.gif

Latest posts