Oral/Anal sex

Araylan

I looove giving oral to my current bf like no other. It's always been more like something I did to get the guy in the mood. Now I do it all the time because I really want to. Recieving it is great as long as the guy is into it.
As for anal--I tried it with an ex but I really trusted him and we took it really slow but it hurt like hell b/c he was kind of big (which brings me to a tip: if you're just starting out, do vaginal first then when he's getting close the the end, switch to anal...and if he doesn't play with you, play with yourself...makes everything much better).

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lol hahaha

I actually never heard that before.

it hurts...its messy..just no! lol...eek! i actually find penises quite gross. i'm an odd one!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
it hurts...its messy..just no! lol...eek! i actually find penises quite gross. i'm an odd one!

LOL!!! O...K...

knoxydoll

Quote:
lol hahaha

I actually never heard that before.

Actually a lot of homosexual men would rather give/receive oral than give/receive anal.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
Actually a lot of homosexual men would rather give/receive oral than give/receive anal.

hmm. I guess I never really thought about it. I mean you figure, you either do anal or oral if you're gay. I never thought a gay man mightnot be into anal lol.
th_dunno.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollparts
lmao... there are just so many scary things when dealing with anal sex... ripping the lining = bleeding and immense pain... (yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) more bacterial problems... as for oral, i agree with most the girls above me... i hate receiving it, but love giving it... weird how that works out!!!!

ahh i think that happened to me!!!! i tryed it nd i thought i was dying and i couldnt poop 4 two weeks..i almost had 2 go 2 the hospital gah!! never again in my life!!! i kno TMI!! bahahaha it was awkward telling my mom haha

revinn

I would rather perform oral sex then have anything done to me. For real, it's my favorite activity in the world! Sigh..thinking about it now makes me miss it..haha. I love the feel, the taste (how weird is that), and the noises they make. That being said, I have no issue with receiving
winks.gif
Just not at the same time! Tried 69 once, and it was the most unappealing, awkward thing..we were both like, uh, never mind. I'm curious about anal, but it hurts enough for me to have sex let alone stick something in an even tighter hole!

xiahe

oral is all right. i personally love it when my boyfriend goes down on me and i always offer to go down on him because i know he loves and i like his reactions. but honestly i prefer sex.

buttsex.... NO. my asshole-ex boyfriend made me try it and i absolutely hated it, it was the most uncomfortable thing ever and personally i think buttsex is very...gross. things are supposed to come OUT of your ass, not go in!

sweetie0716

This might sound really weird but has anyone passed out from anal? My boyfriend and I were having sex doggy style, and i was really wet and his penis went right in my butthole. I remember being in so much pain, the i woke up a few seconds later not knowing what happened just that me and my boyfriend were naked, and i was still in pain. Then about a minute or so later I remembered what happened

eye_pr0mise

lets seee .. my take on it is oral sex love it lOl, give or take :)
as for anal, done it a couple times it was alright. made me feel
kinda awkward at first but it definately takes some getting use
to. Then again, i dont do it all the time, seriously, its a rare
occasion for that to happen.

but yay for oral sex and (umm, "regular" ??) sex hahaha.

haha, ready for some SEXY TIME?? hehe

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Geez I'm horny

are you serious?
go to the sex shop now and buy a vibrator if you don't have one.

but on the subject
I don't like anal at all. It's too painful for me and grosses me out, hellooo exit only!
Oral is fine with me giving and receiving. I find it turns him on alot more on both ways than it does me. I'm a plain jane regular ole sex type of gal i guess.

bubbly_brunette

I hate anal , really uncomfy and didn't enjoy it.

I love oral - both giving and receiving .

Also do any of you girls really get off when your partner fingers you/licks you out ? Ahh its my favourite thing ever , i'm surprised my boyfriend enjoys fingering me when he's getting no pleasure , but i guess if i'm enjoying it, moaning etc he gets off over that .

benzito_714

eeewwwww! my butthole hurts just thinking about it. i told my husband i want to wait until we got married to try it and umm...i'm still scared

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
i hate anal, & i'm gay! haha :s

Me too!
It's for output, not input. The anus is the very end of the line in the body's sewage system. I don't play in the sewer, I am not interested in touching escherichia coli bacteria .....or worse. Who would want anal tears, fissures, etc?

kaliraksha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie0716
This might sound really weird but has anyone passed out from anal? My boyfriend and I were having sex doggy style, and i was really wet and his penis went right in my butthole. I remember being in so much pain, the i woke up a few seconds later not knowing what happened just that me and my boyfriend were naked, and i was still in pain. Then about a minute or so later I remembered what happened

Oh my goodness, that is why I swore off of drunk sex (and for the record I went against that policy)... my fiance and I were both really drunk and in one fell swoop of doggy style mishap it went in the place where it shouldn't have and I cried (but luckily didn't pass out) and he was so upset that he started crying.

On the subject, I love to give oral... I usually like to receive. It's definitely a labor of love though and I can only imagine wanting to do that for someone I truly love.

Anal sex, I've had one successful session, one that had to end early because of the pain and the last one- one giant mishap. So I'm totally torn up about it and traumatized
th_dunno.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

I love giving and receiving oral, but the poop chute is off limits. I made a go at it once, and I wanted to stab dude in retaliation, LOL. Hell to the naw.

KikiB

I'm definitely siding with all of you on the no-anal policy. When you think of the stuff that comes out of there, the only thing that should go in is a tube for a colonic (if anything).

As far as oral...the thought of receiving grosses me out. You want to put your face WHERE?!? I don't particularly like giving (notoriously bad gag reflex; I couldn't even wear a retainer after I had braces) but if the guy wants me to, then I do it. It's not my choice anyways...it's all about pleasing him.