Oral/Anal sex

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
oral is the best thing in the world to me lol. i love doing it for him more then getting it sometimes. he turns me on so much while i ''please'' him lol.

I AGREE!
the look of bliss and satisfaction on his face makes me feel like the hottest, naughtiest thing ever. so then i start acting like it too haha

pretebrowneyes

I really love giving oral....it's my most favorite thing. My bf had never gotten a bj before so I was all ready to be the first. To me it's about pleasing your partner and being closer than close. I think receiving is ok...it's more for him than me. I've had anal before and would like to try it again...I will def use some of Shimmer's advice on this one. I usually have the rule of being drunk but not too drunk to be out of my head. But I'm gonna do it sober this time....yeah

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
Not only does it kinda gross me out (you're going WHERE?!?) but when he tried to do it, I couldn't feel anything. I'd rather watch paint dry.

Oral, or anal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I AGREE!
the look of bliss and satisfaction on his face makes me feel like the hottest, naughtiest thing ever. so then i start acting like it too haha

I totally agree! I seriously, love giving oral. Like, seriously. The look on their face is always priceless, and I love being the one that makes them feel like that. When their legs twitch and their toes curl and they can't keep quiet is THE best!
greengrin.gif
angelic.gif

KikiB

Both of them. The guy has tried asking many a time about anal but I have said absolutely not...and as for oral, I agreed to let him try it once but I would have had more fun watching paint dry.

PolyphonicLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
my bf loves anal sex but i wont let him do it alot. im afraid of getting hurt back there lol. is any1 else like that?

and oral is the best thing in the world to me lol. i love doing it for him more then getting it sometimes. he turns me on so much while i ''please'' him lol.

You ain't never lyin. I love the look of satisfaction on his face...hot damn its a turn on. I love giving it more than recieveing [but shit, that's nice too].

I have to say though, I love anal. Its fun! My first experience was awesome...until afterwards. You see, we had to use lotion as lube...so the actual butt lovin was great, but after an hour...good lord it felt like someone stuck hot coals in there. I thought Johnson's baby lotion was supposed to be gentle, dammit. I cringe every time I see some too, its all about KY now.

DON'T BE LIKE ME. use actual lube! water based too, since oil based lubes can cause tears in the condoms.
yes.gif

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyphonicLove
You ain't never lyin. I love the look of satisfaction on his face...hot damn its a turn on. I love giving it more than recieveing [but shit, that's nice too].

I have to say though, I love anal. Its fun! My first experience was awesome...until afterwards. You see, we had to use lotion as lube...so the actual butt lovin was great, but after an hour...good lord it felt like someone stuck hot coals in there. I thought Johnson's baby lotion was supposed to be gentle, dammit. I cringe every time I see some too, its all about KY now.

DON'T BE LIKE ME. use actual lube! water based too, since oil based lubes can cause tears in the condoms.
yes.gif

thanks for that advice...and fucking ouch!!

User93

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I want to use this as my signature!
th_LMAO.gif

lol girl, you can go for it, see, even Alibi is funny sometimes
choochoo.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:

yes.gif

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I'm so sorry but your story has me cracking up so hard!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
I'd rather give oral than receive it.
Does that make me weird? IDK, I just don't like it.

No thanks on anal. I had a pretty horrendous experience when my man accidentally slipped and it was ugh...very painful & bloody for a few days
weeping.gif

omg ouch!! that just turned me off to anal sex even more though the SO has been wanting to try it for ages. lol. I refuse because i really dont like the idea of it.

now oral sex definately like that...both giving and receiving. either way it's a turn on for me and my SO enjoys it too either way. He actually likes to give regardless of if i want or not LOL!!!

aziajs

Quote:

yes.gif

LOL. Try Astroglide. Works great.
winks.gif
Go to their site. You can get a free sample.

Astroglide Free Sample

badkittekitte

i love oral, both receiving and giving. i get off on being in control and giving pleasure and as far as anal...tried it and its alright...still something i need to get comfortable. but i do have to say that i love giving a guy anal sex either with a dildo or strap on...completely plays on me in control which is amazing.

tmarisco

I have a strange oral sex story. When my SO (now, fiance) and I started dating years and years ago, he made it clear that he was grossed out by both giving and receiving oral. So, okay, I won't prod too much. UNTIL!!! I found out he had never tried either! What a booger.

I tried for a long time to coax him into allowing me to at least give him oral sex...his response was always "yeah..maybe sometime." So finally, I was sick of this crap, and I asked him for an oral sex free pass. I love him and am willing to be with him forever....but I'm not willing to go without oral sex forever. So, we would have an open relationship when it comes to oral sex, right? Wrong. This was exactly the incentive he needed to turn "yeah...maybe sometime" into "okay, let's do it."

Well all my time out of practice didn't turn out to be a problem. He loved it. He wasn't grossed out (although I was terrified that he would think I was a nasty dirty whore....but he didn't...at least not in a bad way, hehe).

Oral sex revolution in our relationship! Yay! It's been fun. He's not so great at giving yet, but he's getting better.

As for anal sex, I like it. However, his penis is a bit too much for me, so I prefer anal play with toys or fingers.

Yay sex!

nursee81

I actually like both, my hubby doesnt like giving oral which it sometimes bothers me. Hes done in the past but he says his tongue is short so it bothers him. any suggestion on getting him to do it more often.

Monsterbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
I actually like both, my hubby doesnt like giving oral which it sometimes bothers me. Hes done in the past but he says his tongue is short so it bothers him. any suggestion on getting him to do it more often.

For me tongue size doesn't really matter, since the best part is the licking, not tongue penetration
tong.gif

Mabelle

i like giving oral but!! it takes a long time for my man to get off, and i get horrible pain in my jaw and it locks up.

i like recieving but in moderation. I think im hypersensitive, it starts out nice and then and i get all squibbly and cant stay still, and then it becomes almost uncomfortable.

I've always been into the idea of anal, but i just dont think im that comfortable with myself/adventurous to try it