Oral/Anal sex

V15U4L_3RR0R

Well Like I said it's not for everyone and takes a lot of warming up and practise. My feller has quite wide hands and I manage ok lol. Not that I have a bucket minge lmao. I just seem to be very stretchy.

I am a spitter all the way. Never could quite get used to to the taste.

@Dollbabybex - There ain't nothing wrong with being tight hehe. It's all down to personal preference what you do and don't do.

n_c

My thoughts: Oral, I like receiving, not too crazy about giving and I think its cause my guys asks me to do it...ugh its a turn off. If he didnt ask so much I'd love to do it more often...like a spur of the moment thing.

Anal: working my way to it, thanks for the advice *Shimmer*

Shimmer

Plus

oh my god I can't believe I'm typing this.

Some say that breathing out helps as he's penetrating. I agree with that.

Others say that bearing down a bit (like...you're...pooping.....) is supposed to ease that initial pain.

I haven't tried the second but the first (breathing out) definitely works.

Shimmer

Well.
The OP is 17.
That's legal to consent in Texas.

Though sodomy is still illegal.*

*Fuck it, I'll go to jail.

edit: My husband is demanding I point out that the last time I took legal mind altering substances, I sought the anal. I have no idea why this is important to him but hey. It's out there now. Apparently popping an ambien and chasing it with a beer will do that to you. ANNNND you won't remember it the next morning.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by V15U4L_3RR0R
ETA: I also well agree and recommend the DP orgasm. Absolutely the best.
eyelove.gif
clap.gif

I keep reading this in my mind as "donkey punch orgasm" and I'm like NO! NO! Bad! No donkey punch!"

Then I remember we're talking about double penetration, and all is right with the world again.

As right as it can be when discussing anal sex, donkey punches, double penetration, and fisting.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
lol... Were breaking so many laws in so many states...

meh...details...

ilovexnerdsx

okay as long as we're talking about things we shouldn't...

i've always wondered about experimenting with anal (as masturbation, im not really 'active'.) but ive always been worried it would be dirty in there? like, as long as you don't need to shit, will it be okay?

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You have no idea how much that sounds like something that would come out of my or my husband's mouth. We have sick senses of humour. We always joke that if someone bugged the house, they would either do one or all of the following:

1. Endlessly say, "WTF?"
2. Vomit
3.Go into a coma brought on by overwhelming confusion
4.Go insane
5.Cry a little and need to be held

but...you don't live with me.
oh.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
okay as long as we're talking about things we shouldn't...

i've always wondered about experimenting with anal (as masturbation, im not really 'active'.) but ive always been worried it would be dirty in there? like, as long as you don't need to shit, will it be okay?

If it makes you feel more comfortable, take a good poop earlier in the day before you start your experimentation.
Never, unless you're absolutely CERTAIN of your partner, go bareback, and NEVER NEVER NEVER go ass to vagina. Ever.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
That's probably a good thing. All that evil and mischief under one roof....the house would probably burst into flames.
lol.gif

You should meet my brothers. I wish I was lying when I said that when the three of us are unsupervised in public, my husband calls my dad to arrange bail money, just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
maybe i'll try in the shower or something.
greengrin.gif

NOOOOOO!!!! Standing up + first time anal = OUCH!

kiss_love_kill

how do you spit afterwards? do you just do it there? i always thought thats a bit awkward? with the partner watching and everything? and do they mind?

Shimmer

I'd recommend a towel, though it's much easier to swallow. Makes you poop though, all that mucus. And, I've found that most of the time they don't care where it goes as long as it leaves.
smiles.gif

msmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I'd recommend a towel, though it's much easier to swallow. Makes you poop though, all that mucus. And, I've found that most of the time they don't care where it goes as long as it leaves.
smiles.gif

Hilarious! But so true. I definatly agree with the towel suggestion...or my personal favorite... a sock.
smiles.gif

CamieGogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
smiles.gif

Oh heavens! Look how far my thread has gone! =]

SparklingWaves

Please remember that this is cyber space. Be careful. I am starting to feel unsafe about some new things that are going on here.

Shimmer

You absolutely do not have to read this thread. No one posting here has made degrading or threatening commentary or posts to anyone else.. If the thread has taken a turn that you're not comfortable with or interested in, no one is forcing anyone to click on it and read it.

I wouldn't want anyone to feel as though subjects that are normally 'taboo' in everyday life are off limits for discussion, provided they're done so in a controlled and screened environment.
smiles.gif

Quote:
This forum is private, register to view. Explicit discussions about sex and relationships may not be appropriate for all members. Please keep this warning in mind if you are under 18, visiting Specktra from work, or have an aversion to explicit conversations between adults while viewing this sub-forum.