Oral/Anal sex

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Think of it as your ass is like a snake disengaging it's jaw to swallow a small baby cow

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Anyway about positions, I find actually going on top and stradling the guy facing him in the cowgirl position to be most comfortable and enjoyable for anal. Doggy-style is a bit harder, and it can hurt that way because you're not in control and your muscles aren't as relaxed, at least for me. When you're on top, you can control the motion and the speed, etc. You should always wear a condom when engaging in anal, monogamous relationship or not, there is a world of bacteria up there!

V15U4L_3RR0R

Very true MissChievous! I would totally agree with wearing a condom for anal. Also if you've done a bit of anal and you want to go back to vaginal please please please put on a fresh condom! You really do not want the contamination.

If in doubt remember these simple phrases

"No glove, no love"
"Dip it in oil before you grovel in her soil" - my personal favorite
"If it bleeds, it breeds".
The above may sound course but I tend to find that they make people laugh and they are memorable. When I did youth work with young people (11-15), I told them those phrases and they have all remembered them.

Another bit of advice I have is please go to your GUM clinic and get an STI test done every six months or every year if you're with one partner. I would also say that if you've been with someone for a while but want to switch to the pill from condoms then you and your partner should both go get tested. There are 22 STI's, half of which can be fatal. They can destroy your reproductive system and prevent you from having kids. So please go get tested. Your down below health is just as important as any other part of your body.

Even with oral you are supposed to use either a dental dam or a condom as some STI's can be transmitted orally. And there are lots of brands that make Latex free condoms and dental dams from Polyurathine. Those types of condoms are generally ok with oil based lube but I would still advise using a water based one anyway just to be sure.

wolfsong

"Dip it in oil before you grovel in her soil" - oh the mental pictures... Im stuck on tin man humping dorothy. Not Good Lady!
choochoo.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Mwahahaha! But if it helps you remember then it's all good then isn't it?

Anyone else got any silly phrases like that they feel like sharing?

NutMeg

See where I come from, that phrase goes "When the van's a rockin', don't come a knockin". Ahh, car sex.
greengrin.gif

lipstickandhate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana

10. and my secret weapon in bed.........is talk to his ass is a foreign language. They have NO clue what you are saying. This one Black guy I was seeing was so turned on by it that, just for kicks, I said " OOOO mi papi morenito me encantan tus manos grandes, especialmente cuando estas lavando mis platos" and he was so turned on.

I laughed so hard at this I peed a little. Jesus Christ.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by V15U4L_3RR0R
Anyone else got any silly phrases like that they feel like sharing?

If the river runs red, take the dirt track instead.

Don't be a fool, cover your tool.

Shimmer

Just left my doctor's office. I am medically unable (for the time being) to give head. I actually tore (not by giving head...I'm not THAT enthusiastic) the cartilage in my jaw.
I can't open my mouth all the way, and it huuuuurts.

Boo.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
See where I come from, that phrase goes "When the van's a rockin', don't come a knockin". Ahh, car sex.
greengrin.gif

I hit my head 2x on the ceiling of my car last week doing that lol... I srsly had to put ice on my forhead when I got home because I had a bump there. He got a bit tooo excited with me on top LOL!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Just left my doctor's office. I am medically unable (for the time being) to give head. I actually tore (not by giving head...I'm not THAT enthusiastic) the cartilage in my jaw.
I can't open my mouth all the way, and it huuuuurts.

Boo.

Heh, you going to have to get jaw surgery? lol.

Shimmer

Nope. Some anti inflammatories, orders to be stingy with the blowjobs, reticent about hard foods, and some cortisone and I'm good to go.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
If the river runs red, take the dirt track instead.

i laughed so hard when i read that i think i just tacked another ten years onto my lifespan.
smiles.gif

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
greengrin.gif

I almost lost my anal virginity in the back of a van.

He had a condom but not lube though, and was convinced that the lubrication on the rubber would suffice. HAW!

"Yeah, you can get off me now."

MsCocoa

Anal is a no-no in my book, I know you should never say never but I wrote that one off along with golden showers and whips lol.

MAC_Pixie04

Oral...
In the words of the great Carrie Bradshaw "It's not my favorite thing on the menu, but I'll order it from time to time...and with the right man, it can be kinda nice."

As for anal...It's not for me, but this is my favorite quote from the ever elloquent Ms. Samantha Jones...
"Front, back, who cares? A hole is a hole..."

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Oral...
In the words of the great Carrie Bradshaw "It's not my favorite thing on the menu, but I'll order it from time to time...and with the right man, it can be kinda nice."

I think Carrie said that about anal??

susannef

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Oral...

spacer.gif

I think Carrie said that about anal??

nah im pretty sure this was about oral
smiles.gif