orange tangent?

KJam

Orange tangent is beautiful. I love it with living pink, say yeah, all the way to brown and gold shades. It's not so orangey as it sounds.

jeanna

i'm an nc30 and orange tangent looks like a soft peach on me. i like to wear it on the lid, with mulch on the outer corners/crease with shroom as a highlight. if i want a more evening look or smokier eye, i substitute mulch with print and dazzlelight instead of shroom (vanilla pigment works well too)

if you're looking for something more fun and colorful, try expensive pink or sushi flower. a very light sweeping of sumptuous olive on the lid with orange tangent in the crease is surprisingly nice together too...

user4

i use it with a neutralish look with a cool color liner sometimes... or it looks nice with pink (not on me but on most people), i also like it with antiqued in the lid, gives it a more neutral color look!

mel0622

thank you for the suggestions girls. yeah i just got it yesterday and didnt know wut should i pair it with. but i tired orange tangent and living pink on the outter corners! but i must try the mulch now that u suggested it!

jess98765

oranges with pinks are a hot combination- try sushi flower with it Or i'd even say some really nice brown shades - maybe amberlights, sable... would be perfect. Also coppering and orange tangent to give a more firey, red/orange look ??

Latest posts