Paint + CCB or ..........

beautymarked79

hey guys...
i am going to the mac counter tomorrow to look for an eye base( i was recommended bare canvas + shell or hush ccb) but i am also open to other options...
i ve got quite pigmented eyelids and eyeshadows dont show up much...i m using shimmer sand s/s nowadays which i really like but its a bit difficult to apply all over lid...
i ve also heard rave eviews about UDPP...
so please give me suggestions
th_confused_new.gif
coz i am clueless....................
for ref i am nc35(asian)
thanks..
smiles.gif

asteffey

i think bare canvas + shell or hush ccb is great, but if you want to REALLY make stuff stick, use UDPP under a CCB. the UDPP stuff works better than *any* mac stuff ive tried and it is pretty sheer.

but, if you want to negate your pigmented eyelids, i say go with bare canvas or check out benefit's lemon-aid which will make it a neutral color and you can apply your e/s base from there.
HTH!
smiles.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I had been using Beige-ing s/s, but found that sometimes they would tug at the lid a bit, and decided I like using Bare Canvas better. Sounds like I need to try the UDPP too tho!! Interested in seeing some more opinions here!

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstrom4
I had been using Beige-ing s/s, but found that sometimes they would tug at the lid a bit, and decided I like using Bare Canvas better. Sounds like I need to try the UDPP too tho!! Interested in seeing some more opinions here!

i feel the same way about shadesticks. try zapping them with a hair dryer for like a few moments, or use an eye cream underneath them.

user79

CCB crease, I wouldnt use those for the eye. I like the Paint in Untitled. The S/S tug at my skin and hurt.

beautymarked79

hey all...thanks for ur suggestions
i think i 'd go for the paint+ccb option coz my pigmented lids is a major problem...but knowing my self i might end up buying UDPP too..

alysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
CCB crease, I wouldnt use those for the eye. I like the Paint in Untitled. The S/S tug at my skin and hurt.

If you use them on their own: yes. But if you pair it with paint, I haven't had a problem yet
smiles.gif

AND PINK CABANA!!
greengrin.gif
love love love that shade.

Latest posts