Paint/shadestick question

Indigowaters

I have a question...I applied Tan Ray paint this afternoon as a base and then tried a shadestick over it. Is the shadestick normally hard to apply (as in tugging) or is it better without paint as a base? I hope this made sense.
smiles.gif

Vicky88

They tug the lid a lot for me, with and without paint underneath! Try blasting the shadestick with the hairdryer for a few seconds to soften it up.
smiles.gif

Midgard

I always apply shadesticks with the taklon brushes, because they all are too hard for my lids. I rub the shadestick on the brush and then apply it to my lids, works fine!

NutMeg

I always hold the tip of the shadestick on my hand to warm it up a bit first. Now that I think about it that probably isn't good for the shelf live of the makeup... Perhaps I should try the hair dryer thing.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowyLady
Try using it without the Paint. Which Shadestick was it?

It was Corn and Crimsonaire. I tried it without paint this afternoon and got the same results. This time they just slid too far and I felt like I didn't have alot of control.

aziajs

I would suggest using a brush. Rub the shadestick onto the brush and then pat or sweep on your lid.

Latest posts