Pale Mac eyeshadow recommendations

madkitty

Ive decided I need some really pale colours - can anyone recommend any that are just a hint of the colour?

Fairybelle

Try the Veluxe Pearl colors. Rite of Spring from the Danse collection is a lovely pinkish-gold color, and then of course there's Woodwinked and Jete, two of my new favorites.
For a more matte look but still sheer, the Veluxe eyeshadows in Samoa Silk and Llama are good neutral choices. Have fun!

claresauntie

I also like Vex a lot- it doesn't look like much in the pan, to me, but once you use it you see there's a reason for it being so popular!

Phloof! is popular, too- I like it as a hilite in the inner corner or as a wash. A lot of folks seem to like Rice Paper, too. Jest, Gleam and Sweetlust are also nice, and can be built up for more color if you wish.

And not to beat the Danse collection to death (since I already raved about Rite of Spring), but Rondelle is also a nice pale color (grey).

prinzessin784

Rondelle and Phloof! are two gorgeous colors that work great as a wash, and they really highlight and draw attention to your eyes. I love them!!

madkitty

thanks huns but was thinking more colours like pink, green, blue...I have so many neutrals its crazy!

pumpkincat210

shimmermoss, beautiful iris, swish, pink freeze, da bling, moon's reflection, fade, all light colors imo are beautiful!

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
thanks huns but was thinking more colours like pink, green, blue...I have so many neutrals its crazy!

Have you taken a look at Jest, Gleam and Sweetlust? Still not what you're looking for?

Katja

Beautiful Iris, Pink Freeze (love this), Moon's Reflection, Gorgeous Gold, Juxt, Jete .... I was about to ask if you were looking for pastels or light neutrals. lol

madkitty

thanks - have a lot of those colours and they seem to dark for what I want but then thinking about it I always use a coloured base so perhaps if I used a more neutral/white base that would give the colour im looking for *dashes upstairs to investigate*

AudreyNicole

I know you asked for eyeshadows, but I just got Pastorale and Aire-de-Blu pigmetns from Danse, and they give a hint of color. They are soft and powdery and blend like a dream. I know what you mean about looking for light colors. I have been looking for some myself. The Barbie collection has Magic Dust and Whistle eyeshadows coming... I hope they are what I am looking for!
smiles.gif

crazy4lex04

I agree with her. I think pigments are the best way to go for you. I LOVE Pastorale (from the Danse collection)

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4lex04
I agree with her. I think pigments are the best way to go for you. I LOVE Pastorale (from the Danse collection)

ditto its fab isnt it - i have so many piggies but i always get in a mess with lots of fallout
lmao.gif

crazy4lex04

have you tried wetting ur brush when you use the pigments? it works really well but you get a little more of a metallic finish

kimmy

dazzlelight eyeshadow is really nice, it's a really pale colour with some pinkish shimmer to it.
smiles.gif

MacMonster

macy's still has the corps de coluer quad I think? those are beautiful pale colors. and Danse appears to have all it's shadows still and their pretty and light, too! lighter than the corps quad.

eowyn797

Vex, Digit, Motif, Surreal...Mancatcher, Lustreleaf...

i find i can make anything look light just by applying it with a light hand...anything but bright purples, that is
smiles.gif