palettes

xiahe

*SO* i just depotted some more eyeshadows, so i went to walmart to go purchase some more of the covergirl empty quads only to find out that they had NONE
weeping.gif
...i tried various other places too, including walgreens, CVS & target, with no luck. there isn't a MAC freestanding store or PRO store anywhere near me, so it's not like i can go buy some MAC palettes...i saw that stila has some palettes, but even if they fit MAC shadows, i don't feel like paying $14.00 for a quad. o_O;

does anybody know of any place that sells quads that will fit MAC / milani shadows? or am i just screwed at the moment seeing since i can't order online cause i don't have a credit card? T________T

starrkissed

I found the same problem. =[ I'm hoping that the walmart close to me still has them, but if not, then that sucks. =/ I really didn't want to pay for the mac palettes.

user3

You can use a CD case or find another object that you would like to use a palette. Craft stores have some really handy things.
I don't know of any that are as cheap as MAC or the CG ones. Sorry.

Ms. Z

You can call a MAC freestanding store & have them shipped.

The Stila pans are too big for MAC. MAC e/s fit into the discontinued Elizabeth Arden & Prescriptives palettes/compacts. On this site you can find other sources for empty palettes.
dc_1_b.JPG
1f_1_b.JPG

Latest posts