Palettes

love-vs-lust

I'm looking to get LOTS of eye shadows, just because I'm obsessed, haha. Are there places(online) where you can buy MAC palettes of eye shadows? I'd rather buy a bunch at once, rather tha one by one.

ChrisKsAngel

The quad palettes filled with e/s are LE, so you have to get them while they are out. Try gloss.com and macy's.com for they still have some palettes and go ahead and get the Lingerie palette while it is out. Otherwise, your best bet to finding palettes from older collections is ebay.

As to buying a whole (like 15 palette) of MAC shadows already filled, there is no place that does that. Your best bet would be to call the 1-800 number and order the shadow in pans and order a palette. But remember, LE e/s are not available in pans.

Hope this helps out!

pumpkincat210

Unless you have a pro membership you can't buy from macpro.com, which sells the pans.
You might call a freestanding or a pro store and see if they can ship them to you. Otherwise here or on ebay would be your other option.

love-vs-lust

Yeah, I was thinking Ebay. I have a few of the quad ones now, but I'd rather have like 15 or so. I think I'll try ebay.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKsAngel
But you don't have to have a pro card to order from the 1-800 number. Right?

Nope you can still order from the pro 800#

Just a word about buying the empty palettes on Ebay. First it's hard to find a seller that is not going to charge you an arm & leg, second I have heard of TOO many people winning the auctions and getting real MAC palettes. I would just order from the PRO 800#. Just order a few other things because I think shipping is like $5-7. I want to say $6.95 but I am not totally sure. They will ask if you have a Pro card and if you say no they are ok with that, it's no biggie.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Just a word about buying the empty palettes on Ebay. First it's hard to find a seller that is not going to charge you an arm & leg, second I have heard of TOO many people winning the auctions and getting real MAC palettes. I would just order from the PRO 800#. Just order a few other things because I think shipping is like $5-7. I want to say $6.95 but I am not totally sure. They will ask if you have a Pro card and if you say no they are ok with that, it's no biggie.

Deffinitelly, stay away from eBay for them, they only cost $3.50 retail. But you'll get more for your $$ on shipping if you buy the 15 pan palettes
I only use a couple of empty quads incase I have to travel with my makeup. Otherwise they're all in the larger palettes in my case. I'd have about 17 quads if I didn't
greengrin.gif
That's alot!

Latest posts