Palmers Cocoa Butter

naynaykilla

depends how long you take to heal, it varys from person to person, some people whose skin heals quickly only use it for about a month but I heal slowly and it took me using the product for about 3 months for the scar to disappear i hope this helped

hazelinsight

I love this stuff. I used it many of times just when my skin was dry it works really well. you just got to keep that regiment!

exballerina

I love it but I don't use it as often as I want/should. I get kind of lazy.. hehe. But yeah, it's a GREAT product: it moisturizes, tones and also heals scars!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynaykilla
depends how long you take to heal, it varys from person to person, some people whose skin heals quickly only use it for about a month but I heal slowly and it took me using the product for about 3 months for the scar to disappear i hope this helped

2nd naynay

Also make sure you use it morning and night.

IslandGirl77

I used this all through my pregnancy to prevent stretch marks. Until I had my son, and he was a week overdue and 9lbs. I'm only 4'11" so there was no way to avoid that one. LOL But, that stuff works pretty good.

JunkaLunk

Oh I've been wanting to try this
greengrin.gif

k_atiee

Mmmm I've been using it for a year or so now...it keeps my skin so so so soft, smells HEAVENLY and I hardly have any blemishes on my skin. I also don't have any stretchmakrs that are hugely visible. The best time to use it is when you have just come out of the shower. I slather it all over and then wait a few minutes before I get dressed.

Also, the lip blam stick is quite good, and my sister loves the Palmer's fake tanner. I'm yet to try their line of face products, and I'm DYING to try the "face brightening mask".