Paris Hilton Makeup - what did she use?

HapaDynazty

Can someone please tell me how she did her face?????

http://imageshack.us]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7774/parisvideo305co.jpg

[URL="http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7774/parisvideo305co.jpg"]http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7...video305co.jpg[/URL]

//edit: pic size exceeds limits

bellaetoile

it doesn't look like anything special at all. i would imagine she goes often for facials/dermabrasion/skincare treatments with professionals. on top of that, maybe a little strobe cream, topped with select spf tinted moisturizer, some bronzer, and/or some blush. brows were obviously filled in with a light brow color, black mascara, neutral/beige eyeshadow, and i've read that she's a fan of 'prrr' lipglass. but overall, in that pic, she doesn't look like she's even wearing all that much..

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
it doesn't look like anything special at all. i would imagine she goes often for facials/dermabrasion/skincare treatments with professionals. on top of that, maybe a little strobe cream, topped with select spf tinted moisturizer, some bronzer, and/or some blush. brows were obviously filled in with a light brow color, black mascara, neutral/beige eyeshadow, and i've read that she's a fan of 'prrr' lipglass. but overall, in that pic, she doesn't look like she's even wearing all that much..

i really like the color on her lips and how she did her eyes - looks natural yes but looks like they did put good amount of makeup on her i think !

XxTinker_BellxX

OMG she looks like a man here!!!! lol. Umm i cant see her eyes very well at all... jus looks like some natural e/s( maybe a lighter color on inner v, with a darker color in the crease ( coco pigment maybe?) and a nice highlighter on the brow bone.... with black liner, a natural/pink blush and some bright pink l/s. Her face does look pretty packed with makeup tho
ssad.gif
but im sure if your skin was good enough maybe the strobe cream would do jus fine. I have never used it but i hear its great.

lara

There's a lot of make-up in the photograph.
lol.gif

Medium coverage foundation shot with with bronze luminiser, concealing around the mouth and colour correction around the eyes, nose and mouth. Lots of contouring to draw up her cheekbones and reduce the width of her chin, nose is reshaped with highlights, eyebrows bought forward with highlights. Lips highlighted strongly. Blush is high and strong on the cheekbone, probably a mix of creme on foundation and powder after setting.
Inner half of the eyebrows are filled with a taupe colour, outer half filled in with a darker brown in feather strokes.
Eyes are shaded and contoured in various taupes and champagnes, softened liquid liner to balance the shape of her eyes (one lid hangs slightly lower than the other), several thick coats of volumising mascara and individual fake clump lashes on the outer 3rd. Contouring on the upper inner third to decrease the distance between her eyes and the bridge of her nose.
Lips look like a strong rose stain applied in the bow of her mouth, lightly feathered off and covered with a clear or sheerly tinted pale pink glazed lipstick.

Most of the work is in her base and contouring, and there's a lot of work done on the eyes to de-emhpasise her uneven lids.
smiles.gif

koolmnbv

I met her in person once and as Lara said above, she wears ALOT of mu. Truthfully you couldnt imagine how much unless you knew (from being an mu like lara) or seen it in real life. I would never have guessed from that pic how much MU it is in person. It is crazy scary what it lookks like in person. Im talking panstick thick layered looking

lara

I met her at a racing function in Australia a couple of years ago. She wears full photographic make-up, always tinted two shades darker and two shades warmer to compensate for harsh paparazzi flashbulbs. Good move.

You've got to admire her dedication, I suppose. She'd be a good personal client to have; you'd never go a day without work.
greengrin.gif

koolmnbv

A good client, but it would be hard to live life everyday like that. I have had to wear heavy photographic MU a couple times and I hated it! Although I love MU, such heavy MU would be hard to wear everyday of life all day long. Think about touch ups, and smearing, and heat and humidity

Now of course im talking about as an average everyday person, as A MU artist I agree she would be the dream client. She is very much in the public eye and she knows she likes it there and likes how she looks.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
She looks freaking' NASTY there....

As opposed to normal?
lol.gif

User67

I'm not sure what's she wearing in that picture. But, I know she likes MAC Studio Fix powder foundation, MAC Prrr Lipglass, MAC Honor Blush MAC Smolder eye kohl & the Chanel Variations eyeshadow quad. Hope that helped!

Latest posts