Paris Hilton Perfume

xtina420

Has anyone tried it yet? I think it smells really pretty.
lol.gif

glassjaw326

My best friend gave it to me for my birthday in march and i've never used it until last week. it smells really nice. i love it.. ive been wearing it everyday since...

Eye<3Colour

i love it. im going to buy eventually
smiles.gif
my husband tried the paris for men, and it smells so good! he is planning on buying it also..
smiles.gif

TIERAsta

a friend of mine got it for her birthday and i used it once when i stayed over and fell in love. i'll definetley be buying it for myself soon!!

Juneplum

it's really pretty.. i got some samples of this and i really like it.. ended up getting a bottle... it's such a pretty scent..

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
it gave me a migraine.. but most perfumes do
ssad.gif

hahahaahaha. sorry- not laughing AT you. it was just funny to be reading all of these good reviews and raves about it and then to suddenly read yours.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
it gave me a migraine.. but most perfumes do
ssad.gif

hahahaahaha. sorry- not laughing AT you. it was just funny to be reading all of these good reviews and raves about it and then to suddenly read yours.

lmfaooooo its okay. i found it funny too ;[

ambidextrous

it's ok, but I don't like the drydown. and it smelled like nothing special. the scent isn't available here, so I was very enthusiastic trying it out based on the good reviews on MUA, but it wasn't worth buying when I actually saw it.

Scrangie

I love Paris Hilton, but not Paris Hilton the fragrance. Something in it just smells off to me. I'm gonna give it another try though, cause I want to like it.

The new Paris for men, however, smells excellent.

~~Queenofshuz~~

I hate it........it smells cheap.......Paris could have done soooo much better.......just something about it.........there are so many scents out there with similar notes in them......it's just so cheap........and the really sad thing is I love Paris Hilton......I think she's fab......but that perfume..........

Latest posts