parmanent shadow that matches all that glitters??

MACreation

help!! i looove all that glitters!!
ssad.gif

Kat

That is the best news EVER. I'm wearing it today and lamenting the fact that if I ever run out of it I won't be able to get it again. I wonder why I thought it was l/e?? Must be getting it confused with Say Yeah! or something. hmm.

Isis

When in doubt check mac.com. If there's no little black triangle next the the color then it's all good
smiles.gif

mandirigma

tell me about it. i "discovered" this color only a couple of weeks ago and it has instantly become my FAVORITE EYESHADOW EVER. i had already hunted down some backups of bagatelle not even knowing that this one was a close, almost better facsimile. and best of all it's permanent!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
That is the best news EVER. I'm wearing it today and lamenting the fact that if I ever run out of it I won't be able to get it again. I wonder why I thought it was l/e?? Must be getting it confused with Say Yeah! or something. hmm.

You may have thought it was LE because it was lauched as part of a collection and most of the eyeshadows we see come out with collections are LE. I thought it was LE at first as well so don't feel like it was only you. I LOVE All That Glitters. I want to get a backup anyway just in case it should mysteriously become LE in the future but I am fighting with myself about it. LOL.

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You may have thought it was LE because it was lauched as part of a collection and most of the eyeshadows we see come out with collections are LE. I thought it was LE at first as well so don't feel like it was only you. I LOVE All That Glitters. I want to get a backup anyway just in case it should mysteriously become LE in the future but I am fighting with myself about it. LOL.

Thank you! I think I get paranoid that all the VPs are going to disappear hehe! I also got it before I was fully versed on the whole l/e thing. I'd get a backup if i thought i'd ever run out of it but with Australian prices and ultracheek coming out (i love sheertone shimmer) I think i'm gonna have to wait!

Latest posts