Parrot alternatives?

mrstucker

OK....I'm probably the ONLY person who doesn't have Parrot, but I've heard it's amazing. I have green/hazel eyes, light skin and red hair. Would this colour clash with me?

Is Zonk or Blue Absinthe similar?

Any recommendations? I always use colours like woodwinked and retrospeck - I want to try something new, but don't want to look like a clown.

-Leanne

Jennifer Mcfly

you should do a search for this as there have been many discussions about it already.
Give it a try!
smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

I'm a hazel eyed redhead and blues and teals look awful on me
ssad.gif
so I'm probably the only one who isn't lemming parrot
smiles.gif

makeup_junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
ssad.gif
smiles.gif

Same here. I got Parrot and it looked terrible on me. The only tealish color I can wear is Prose and Fancy, which actually looks really good on me.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
ssad.gif
smiles.gif

LOL same here. But then I colored my hair a deep dark chocolate brown. Problem solved! (and black since a couple of days before halloween)

Actually Cargo has a color that would easily pass for Parrot called Aegean.

mrstucker

Thanks for the comments
smiles.gif
I'm still dying to try this! It's because my new mission LOL. When I try it, I'll be sure to let you know if it works on me!

radashes

I was at this hair place the other day and they had this gorgeous blueish green color, it reminded me of parrot. I'm going to go back and ask how much it is, or maybe just swatch it on my hand to take a picture of.
I'll post it if I can go back within a few days!

Latest posts