Pathetic Casper Lookalike.

de-lovely

I am sooooooo white. Like honestly my nickname is Casper. Anyways usually I can make my face look 2 shades darker but lately everything just looks orange on me. And then when I do my eye makeup with that I wind up looking like a very bad drag queen. How can I look tan and have smokey eyess? Suggestions PLEASE!!
lol.gif

giz2000

First of all...embrace the paleness, girl! I honestly love doing makeup on girls with the two extremes of skin color: very light or very dark. You'll be happy that when you're 50, you'll look a lot younger...so stay out of the sun!!!

Ok...my PSA is done...as for the smokey eyes...use greys, browns, purples, etc...stay away from the black (too much contrast between your skin and the eyeshadow colors). You can do softer eyeshadow colors as well, and use a dark grey liner for drama. You can also use a slightly darker lipcolor rather than the paler lipcolors most people use when wearing a smoky eye (think Viva Glam V, Greed over lipbalm, etc). Don't try to make your face look darker than your neck and chest because it looks like a mask...if you want to wear bronzer, apply it only over your nose, your cheeks, your chin and a tiny bit around your temples and hairline...use the palest bronzer you can find. It will make you look glowy without looking orange. Hope this helps some!

Latest posts