Patina, Satin Taupe, Goldmine, Mythology

natalie75

What do you wear with Patina and Satin Taupe. Also, I just received Mythology and Goldmine and have no idea what to put with them??

serendipityii

Goldmine goes well with teal... and green. I like using it with Tease 'n Teal or Blue Absinthe. Satin Taupe could go in the crease too. =)

joytheobscure

Satin Taupe and Vex
Satin Taupe and Banshee or aristocrat
Goldmine with Urban Decay Smog
Patina with everything- esp. with Club, any number of greens- purples and bold colors (because patina is a nice "work" color -I use bright colors more as liners) Patina and Satin taupe, sensualize-

I also like Omega
I don't wear mythology very much and would love to hear what everyone else is doing. Goldmine and blue absinthe is one I'll have to try!

Jennifer Mcfly

I like Satin Taupe with Expensive Pink and Antiqued as a lower liner
smiles.gif

Ereticka

With mythology I wear it with expensive pink, gorgeous gold, and amber lights as a lower lash line

MissMisah

goldmine and deep truth
goldmine and mulch

teal whatever on the lid,black tied in the crease, and mythology in the crease to tie in black tied and your highlight

carriesshoes

I wear Patina and Satin Taupe together with Shroom and to darken it for evenings with Smut - creates a nice smokey effect. I can't wear really dark colours and these do the job perfectly without being too dark.

I've also worn Shroom and Patina with Aquadisiac which looked great too.

Rowan

I like to wear Patina with Ricepaper, Orb, & All That Glitters. I like to wear Goldmine with Bronze.

Latest posts