peach colored blush

Jennifer Mcfly

I know you love Bare Escentuals and I wish I could recommend a color, but they don't have any peach blushes
ssad.gif

they really need to come out with one. I love the one I have, but not impressed with the other colors. they need some new ones for sure!
Good Luck on the hunt!
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
I found this pic, it's a little dark though:

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p...picture=261341

I don't think that would look nice on me. I just ordered a bare minerals blush even though it's not peach its at least lighter then what I normally wear.

i used to wear mac's margin blush, then moved to a covergirl blush that was pretty dark and now bare minerals beauty blush which is still quite dark. i just want something softer for winter.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I know you love Bare Escentuals and I wish I could recommend a color, but they don't have any peach blushes
ssad.gif

they really need to come out with one. I love the one I have, but not impressed with the other colors. they need some new ones for sure!
Good Luck on the hunt!
smiles.gif

which one do you have?

jenjunsan

MAC Peachykeen is pretty, it is lighter than Margin. There's always the BB Apricot Shimmerbrick too.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjunsan
MAC Peachykeen is pretty, it is lighter than Margin. There's always the BB Apricot Shimmerbrick too.

I just bought that, but they are too shimmery to use just as a blush alone.

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
which one do you have?

I think it's called Compassion...I got it in one of the kits (Goddess Kit from Sephora a while ago). I also have the all over colors in Clear Radiance, Warm Radiance and Glee and I love them so much!! I want more!
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
I think it's called Compassion...I got it in one of the kits (Goddess Kit from Sephora a while ago). I also have the all over colors in Clear Radiance, Warm Radiance and Glee and I love them so much!! I want more!
smiles.gif

I have Clear Radiance. I just use that as a cheek highlight and eyeshadow and I just ordered the True All Over Face Color.

I'm debating on if I should get the tinted Mineral Veil.

jeanna

Guerlain's Divinora Radiant blush in Abricot Souffle d'Or (No. 515) is SO pretty.... it's a peachy-coral shade with a hint of gold shimmer that brightens and adds a fresh glow. It's a tad pricey (I paid about $40CDN), but well worth the money in my opinion. Its closest MAC counterparts are Style or Foolish Me, but not as bright and gives a more transparent finish.

My only gripe about this product is that the packaging is a bit over the top, but I've noticed that most of Guerlain's products are like that.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
Guerlain's Divinora Radiant blush in Abricot Souffle d'Or (No. 515) is SO pretty.... it's a peachy-coral shade with a hint of gold shimmer that brightens and adds a fresh glow. It's a tad pricey (I paid about $40CDN), but well worth the money in my opinion. Its closest MAC counterparts are Style or Foolish Me, but not as bright and gives a more transparent finish.

My only gripe about this product is that the packaging is a bit over the top, but I've noticed that most of Guerlain's products are like that.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/...04&DCLKSLOT=11

That seems like a lot of money for something that doesn't look too big.

Eye<3Colour

i just bought Melba, its a matte peach. i love it
smiles.gif
im a nw20/25 (depends on product) but it went well w/nudes and browns
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
i just bought Melba, its a matte peach. i love it
smiles.gif
im a nw20/25 (depends on product) but it went well w/nudes and browns
smiles.gif

That is by MAC also?

I don't know what a nw20 is, but I have tan skin. Is that what you have?

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
That is by MAC also?

I don't know what a nw20 is, but I have tan skin. Is that what you have?

yes that is by mac. and when im tan im nw30/35. nw means not warm. my skintone is cool
smiles.gif

saucipinkbabydoll

peach blush

If you like MAC try Style or Margin; Style looks really bright in the pan but on it's beautiful!!!

Others to try would be

Nars Orgasm blush, and the Multiple in Portofino or Mustique
Benefit's Geogia Peach is nice for fair skin

hope this helps!

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucipinkbabydoll
If you like MAC try Style or Margin; Style looks really bright in the pan but on it's beautiful!!!

Others to try would be

Nars Orgasm blush, and the Multiple in Portofino or Mustique
Benefit's Geogia Peach is nice for fair skin

hope this helps!

margin is defiantly not peach. i used it for months. i jus want something lighter.

Latest posts