Peach colors

natalie75

I'm blonde, blue eyes and NW20. I love the look of Peach and brown and have SO many browns. Any recommendations for Peachy color, not ORANGE........soft peach

thanks

kare31

Peach is such a great natural color. My favorite is stencil, which is discontinued but i see it in CCO's often. It's a matte, with a smooth texture, it blends easily and is a great crease color. Samoa Silk is very similar, i think it has a hint more yellow if you look at in the pan, but on the lids, it looks about the same as Stencil. SS is a veluxe, and is a bit harder to blend than stencil.

Jest shows up peach on my lids. It has a frost finish, and i love it as a quick wash on the lid.

Arena is another nice peach. It's a satin with a bit of sparkle. It's more on the yellow side of peach, than orange.

Kat

I love Paradisco and Say Yeah! (which I think was LE? Not sure..). Especially Paradisco with Say Yeah! dusted over the top.

mandirigma

it isn't MAC, but bare escentuals citrus twist is the single best peach in my collection. i've never really been able to find a true peach from MAC but this BE eyeshadow is it.

AriannaErin

I use lovebud over Corn s/s and it's pretty peachy
smiles.gif

MACBunny

I second Jest. It's my favorite peachy eyeshadow.
th_wiggle2.gif

Naked Lunch is really good too, although that shows up more pinkish on my skin.

AudreyNicole

I am really likeing lovebud. I am blonde with blue eyes too, and it is one of my favorites, especially with coppering!
smiles.gif

Latest posts