Peachy eyeshadow?

MissMarley

What's the best MAC shimmery peach eyeshadow? I know that there is one coming out with Culturebloom...but it's a Lustre...and I hhhaaaattteeee lustres with a passion. Any recs?

kare31

Jest is a very subtle shimmery peach. I also like Stencil (matte), with Nylon blended over.

HOTasFCUK

Try say, yeah from the rebel rock collection i believe (check ebay or the for sale forom cuz its D/C) i love this colour!!! But i'm not sure what kind of texture it is or if its a lustre or not!

doloreshaze

I'm not sure that MAC has a true, strongly pigmented shimmery peach ... believe me, I want one!

Paradisco might be your best bet, although I have to pack on A TON before it shows up on me ...

To me, Say Yeah! is too yellowy/golden to really call it a peach. It looks like Melon pigment to me.

Kat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Try say, yeah from the rebel rock collection i believe (check ebay or the for sale forom cuz its D/C) i love this colour!!! But i'm not sure what kind of texture it is or if its a lustre or not!

It's a veluxe pearl and I looove it as well!

joytheobscure

paradisco - maybe some of the orangey shadows applied with a light hand? I wore paradisco with deck chair to create a peachy look...or what about orange tangent? that is a lighter orange.

Or all else fails, nars orgasm as a eyeshadow....??

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Naked Lunch - i think it's more peach, while Jest is more pink.

this is not peachy at all on me. it's definitly a pinkish off-white on my white lids

Ms. Z

Say Yeah!

1x1.gif

Eye Shadow, Say, Yeah!
Shade description: Softly sunny peach with yellow frost (Veluxe Pearl)

Say Yeah! is my only and favorite peachy/orange MAC shade.
I have to apply it very lightly w/a fluffy brush for it to look peach, if I don't it looks orange.

cyens

Arena?

Bamboo but its a matt, but its a nice peachy color, if you pair it with melon or an other frost pigment/shadow it looks nice....

mspixieears

Absolutely Say, Yeah! It didn't look so crash-hot on me, but it sure is peachy, and very silky.

Sunday Best looks peachy too but that goes on more white, so that is one you may actually want to avoid.

MACBunny

Definitely Jest, I think it's the HG of shimmery peaches. I also enjoy Naked Lunch, Wishful, and All That Glitters (one of my all-time faves; looks like a rich creamy peach on me - I'm NW20). HTH!

Latest posts