Personal Train Case

dmolinet

I have suddenly amassed too much makeup to fit in my vanity drawers. I'm is serious need of a train case to organize my goodies. It doesn't need to be durable(won't travel)--just needs to be able to let me choose my goodies without tearing the bathroom apart.

I have a travel bag already----just ned a day to day case.

ALL help is welcome--thanks in advance!!

YvetteJeannine

You can get an inexpensive one at Target or Squal-Mart (but they're not quite as big and durable..then again you said it didn't have to be really durable). You can also get something from Sephora (these tend to be a bit pricier). Ulta.com also has stuff. Another good choice are some really good websites (I cannot think of the names now...sorry..not much help there..maybe some other gals can tell you the names(??)) that carry a plethora of great traincases. Try going to Google and typing in a search for "Cosmetic Cases" or "Cosmetic Traincases". I got mine on-line (I love mine) at a company called something like Makeup FX, a stage-makeup company (although I recently tried searching for one on the site and they didn't have any
th_dunno.gif
). Good luck! You'll find many things if you look!

Shawna

My cheap Caboodles one from Walmart seems to do the trick for me. I do take it places with me, and it has held up well. I only spent $29 on it so I think it was worth it. I would recommend getting the big size though, because the small size wouldn't hold a specktra member's collection at all
lol.gif

vivaciousv1114

target it a great place for one. i bought one from there about 2 years ago and it still works great for me. it was about $20, i think it's caboodles.

celesphine

From my local hardware store, I got a plastic box. Similar to a fisherman tackle box, but with two compartments, one on top of the other, secured by locks.
Inside each compartment, it is like a fisherman's tackle box, with the little holder, and enough space to store anything you want.
The down side is that it is plastic, so it is not very fashionable.
The up side is that it is cheap.
The other option is to buy a photographer's box, it is in metal, so sturdy, and it has movable and flexible dividers inside, so you can change it according to your needs/cosmetics.

calliestar

Last time I was at walmart, they had a LOT of different really cheap train case options. If you don't mind having a tacky faux-louis vuitton box sitting in your room, they have a LOT of different sizes of bags and boxes like that. Last time I was there I even saw one that was HUGE...It was about as tall as a cpu tower and several inches wider. Not quite as long, of course, but still pretty big. I've been thinking of purchasing something because my Devil Wears Sephora traincase is not as big as it looked and my collection has been growing quite a bit.

xbuttonsx

I got a really decent train case by Caboodles at Target or Wal-Mart.

It's silver and costs about $15.

It works pretty well if you don't have a dough to invest in a professional one.

<3

Latest posts