Petticoat and Naked You

pumpkincat210

I guess it depends on what you want it for. I personally prefer Petticoat. But Naked You is growing on me, so i couldn't tell you! I like petticoat mostly on my cheeks, but in the summer when I'm more tanned i'll probably use it all over! Naked You Is not pink like Petticoat, its a pale nude and could be used allover anytime..Its more sparkly than Petticoat. I think they are both nice and very different.

Julie

I love them mixed together but if I had to get one I would get Petticoat. It's my favorite of all the MSF.

aziajs

I love Naked You. It gives a really pretty sheen, but not a lot of color. So, if you are looking for more color, go with Petticoat. It is pretty

blueyedlady87

It depends. If you like a shimmery, bronzed, golden look, get Naked You. If pinks and golds are more you style, get Petticoat. Good luck!!

Christina Victoria

Naked You is gorgeous dusted over bronzer or blush.
smiles.gif

Kat

I love petticoat. I'm an NC25 and reeled back in horror when the MA at my counter put Naked you on my face...nothing showed up except the chunks of glitter ugh. Petticoat makes a gorgeous blush and on me it can even be used all over with a light hand.

angela

Petticoat is more pigmented than Naked You. Naked you is very sheer and it looks like glitter dumped on my cheeks! (Im a NC35) Their textures are different too.. my Naked You is very glittery and chalky. Petticoat applies more evenly. If i were you I'd go for Petticoat!

asnbrb

i'll totally agree with angela. i'm an nc35 as well and naked you looks like silver glitter got blasted on my face! also, i made the godawful mistake of putting it too close to my eyes and the glitter got into my contacts and made life hell!

Latest posts