Photoshoot help!

glam8babe

I have a photoshoot at the beginning of November but it's also a competition; i can wear anything i want, do my makeup how i want [or get my makeup done for me but i dont wanna], pose how i want and if they pick me i will be on the cover of their flyers, leaflets, the front cover of their brochure and best of all a modelling contract with an agency.
I have no idea what to wear :confused: ill be fine doing my own makeup and my best friend is coming along too so we can help each other out.
I would really like to do a glamour shoot with some cute underwear and have pretty natural makeup on and probably have my hair curly or something but i really dont know! i wanna lose abit of weight before i get myself to do it because im ALWAYS on a diet lol im going to the gym alot and working out at home so its helping me tone up and im also on the special k diet for 2 weeks starting from today and ill be happy if i lose just 7lbs because i look healthier.

I have no idea how to pose! ive never done a photoshoot but i do love to pose lol ive looked on myspace profiles of glamour models and looked at their poses and stuff, ive got a few ideas but i want something easy and can look great from any angle if you get me.

PLEASE HELP! all help will be appreciated

chako012

Here are a few pose indexes to help you out
greengrin.gif
But most importantly keep in mind what you want to emphasize...tist your body so u ehmpasise your most flattering feature. make sure ur post dusen't make u look awkward uncomfortable or fat
greengrin.gif
goodluck
greengrin.gif

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bc...mage36681a.jpg

http://www.antjesgraphics.com/produc...athe-poses.jpg

xsnowwhite

that sounds fun!
as far as what to wear...make sure you wear something you're comfortable in because if you're not, it will show! Practice poses in the mirror(lol sounds funny but hey) wearing the outfit just to see what looks good and what doesnt.
have fun!

Shimmer

Practice posing in the mirror, and remember that doing a shoot is like an all day yoga session. You WILL be sore. You've got to be aware of every muscle, every bulge, every line, and every ounce of posture.

frocher

Have your BF of friend take pictures of you posing. When you upload them you can study what you like and dislike about each picture and correct your poses accordingly. Good luck.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Have your BF of friend take pictures of you posing. When you upload them you can study what you like and dislike about each picture and correct your poses accordingly. Good luck.

thats a good idea! ill try it thanks x