Pigment Advice for Non-Eye Use?

mandirigma

Been lurking but I'm still new so I hope I posted this in the right forum!

I have a couple of full jars of non eye-safe pigment and was wondering about other uses for them. I know some people don't really go by the precautions but I have sensitive eyes and I also wear contact lenses so it's a no-go for me.
cry.gif

I'm mostly curious about Fuchsia and Fairylite pigments (not sure if this was reformulated but in any case, I still have the version that's not eye-safe). Has anyone ever been successful in using Fuchsia as a blush? It's super-magenta so I was wondering if anybody had any tips on how to tone it down and apply it. Also, any good tips for using Fairylite on other parts of the face? I bought it so long ago with the intent to figure it out, but I'm totally at a loss for how to use it.

Thanks in advance!
-T.

glittergoddess27

You could use them in clear nailpolish,.. clear Hair Gel,.. if they are lip safe,.. to tint your lipglasses,..

Fushia as a blush is nice but a bit hard to use for me also,.. I usually apply something brownish like my Sunbasque and then buff the fushia over it but just a teeny bit of pigment is needed for this (I use a mini Kabuki brush). I like it in my hair gel better,...

Fairylight would be a good cheek highlighter,.. gloss (if lipsafe?) You can do the same here with the clear nailpolish,....would also be a good color to add to your moisturizer or lotion in small quantities if you like shimmery/shiney looks,...

Latest posts