Pigment as a Gift?

cno64

I'd like to give a couple of MAC pigments as a birthday gift to a friend who is fascinated with them(I give her samples) but has never owned a full size.
I've tried asking her which one she likes best, but she just says, "I don't know...; depends on whether I use it for eyes or lips....."
She has brown eyes, dark brown hair, and pale neutral-to-slightly-warm skin.
What do you all recommend?

ohhhhhthehorror

Since she seems to like to use them for eyes and lips I'd get at least one that is good for eyes and one that is good for lips (and if you want to go the extra mile, get one that is good for both!).

I like Apricot Pink (if you can still find it) for eyes, lips and cheeks! I've also heard that some people like Rose for the same reason. And sometimes even Ruby Red.

user79

I've had problems with Melon, so I'm not sure. It works for some people, others not so much.

Goldenaire is superb but it was LE, so if you can still find that was would be excellent for her skintone.

Vanilla is a good staple but it's sort of a highlight colour, not very exciting.

What about Golden Olive, or maybe even Pink Bronze? They are both really nice and very versatile.

Sunpepper is also really nice if you can still get it, it was with the She-Shines pigment collection.

Latest posts